I can’t keep going like this

I can’t keep going like this anymore.
I hate who I have become.
Why am I even trying at this point?
Why an I expecting it to get permanently better?

Why can’t I enjoy a fun night without crashing afterwards and questioning everything?
I’m sick of myself.

2 Likes

I’m here for you F. I don’t think it ever gets permanently better I think its just supposed to get easier. I don’t know when or how but it will some day as long as you keep fighting my friend

Love ya F…

2 Likes

I’m sorry Fiji.

I know that it may not feel like it right now. But things can get better. I’m sorry that you are having a hard time liking yourself right now. That really breaks my heart. But I can relate to those feelings. I really can. There are a lot of days that I look in the mirror and hate the reflection that I see staring back at me. I have a lot of things that I deal with that often leave me feeling that way. So you are not alone.

You are so important. I hope you know that. I care for you, friend. And whatever it is you are going through right now, I hope you are able to find some comfort and strength to pull through it. I’m thinking about you.

• Kitty
1 Like

Thanks @anon17277947
I appreciate it.

Hey,

one good thing is, that you see the fact, that maybe something has to change.

Sometimes we need dark times to see a new day.

If you like, tell us, whats going on in your min? what do you hate on yourself?

I’m here, if you need somebody to talk!
Dan

1 Like

I saw all you’re notes I read them all … you was pretty miserable but dont stress shit wish you nothing but rhw best now:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: