I can’t leve my room

This weekend I had an accident we’re I trip over and cause a small crack on the dining table and wen my moms boyfriend sow it he got mad, I told the the true of what had happened and then wen to my room because I fell bad, I started listening to my mom and her boyfriend arguing and she told him that she will pay for it and that it is, but he started to say that I was Laing and how he hated that she is a mom, but my mom told him that what I was saying was the true and that he had nothing to do with taking about me or how he was unable to to be a decent human being to kids or people with kids, and that accidents happen and that she will pay for it and let it go, but he decided to go and tell his friends that I was a destroyer and that my mom was the worst woman ever, then he came back and try to invite us to lunch but my mom brought up that she will not go until he is able to talk nice about her and me, so now I am in my room for the hole day, my mom on the living room and him on their room there is no talking only the tv sounds, and I can’t go out because he can be drunk again and who knows how he will react, I think I damage their relationship.

1 Like

Hi Friend, welcome back.
I am sorry you had that accident, I hope “you” are ok and not too hurt? I am also sorry that your Mum and her boyfriend decided to make it all about them instead of being concerned about you.
I want you to know that any problems or arguments that your mum and her bf have are not your responsibility, they are not your fault, these are two grown adults that are capable of speaking to eachother in a nice way and do not need to shout and argue, that is a choice not a necessity.
I am thankful that your mum defended you which of course is quite right, you are her child.
As for the rest of this persons behaviour, if you feel unsafe then you must tell your mum this but if you are worrying about the relationship only then please try not to worry. This is a problem for them as a couple, you cannot change it for the better or the worst so try to focus on what makes you happy and do your thing.
Try to talk to your mum about how you feel, she sounds like she loves you a lot and will support you in helping you to feel better.
Lisa. x

Thanks, it means a lot.

1 Like