I can't anymore

I’ve hit rock bottom, I feel that nothing matters a single bit to me anymore. Nothing.

I don’t want to continue to try anymore. I don’t want to continue to fight anymore. I don’t care anymore. I don’t want to breathe anymore. I don’t feel anymore. I don’t want to see anymore. I don’t want to hear anymore. I don’t want to think anymore. I don’t want to have flashbacks every single god damn day of my life anymore. I don’t want to suffer anymore. I don’t want to be abandoned anymore. I don’t want to be forgotten anymore. I don’t want to be lied to anymore. I don’t want to be constantly waking up from nightmares. I don’t want to pretend that everything is perfectly fine anymore. I don’t want to remember anything anymore. I don’t want to give life another chance for the trillionth time anymore…

I just don’t want to be here anymore.

1 Like

Well, you’ve got to stay here with us @bluejae. Life is overwhelming. I know about not wanting to be here or to shower or eat or look for a job or go outside…so I understand somewhat. I smoke a lot of weed, when I have money. It seems to help until it’s gone. High or not, life still passes us by. I don’t feel like doing much but inside I know that I must keep moving forward. I just need a reason to. Hopefully you can grab on to something I’ve written and hopefully you can lean on the people here to help you see past your current reality.