I cant deal with myself anymore

how the hell are u suppossed to put up with yourself when all you do is get in arguements with people non stop and push away someone you love dearly, and get mad at them for something they didnt do. how the hell do i deal with myself when i hate the life i live i dont know what to do with myself anymore. i feel ready to just live life everyday without feeling anything, im so tired of crying and hating myself. i have tried to change but its just been a dark spiral and it wont stop. i want it to stop. how the hell do i make people stop hating me when i hate myself more than they hate me…

4 Likes

@Fearful I know where you’re at because I’m here with you, I can’t help but I can tell you you’re not alone

1 Like

thank you ik im not alone but sometimes it feels like i am. sucks ur in the same boat kinda i hope things get better for you :black_heart:

1 Like

same for you, ik that you may think about ending it because I think about it all of the time but don’t someone really cares for you even if you don’t know or see it
:heart::heart:

hah the last people who cared for me died at this point ive thought about it but i made a promise so icant. i dont break promises to children :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey man, I care, anyone who’s read this cares, a lot me people than you think care do care

1 Like

kind words but i find doubt that someone could care for me when i cant even care about myself anymore i appreciate this though and if you are correct that more people than i think care im grateful but its also sad because i will dissapoint those people :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No matter what you do,you will never disappoint me

1 Like

i wish this were true

1 Like

well wish no more because it is

1 Like

mmm i dont think so but ok

1 Like

think all you want but it’s true

1 Like

ok well i still dont think so actually i know this is cap

1 Like

I swear to Muhammed Ali that it’s true and if you say other wise if I ever see you I’m gonna hug you so tight you can barely breathe

1 Like

well i have said otherwise and in order to hug me ud have to see me first and im about 97% invisible. i still say otherwise untill the end of time i call cap.

1 Like

No you’re no 97% invisible and I will take you out to a nice restaurant order the most expensive wine and max out my credit card all on you because I care that much

1 Like

hmm still call cap im very invisible and anyways nobody can care that much but imma stop this conversation bc i dont think i will ever believe what you have said although i appreciate it :grin:

1 Like

I care that much you beautiful sexy beast

1 Like

i call cap tho :+1:t4:

1 Like

I will so snuggle and cuddle you

1 Like