I can't go anywhere else it seems like

I feel so alone. I feel stuck. I don’t know how to feel. I got great news the other day, but I don’t feel excited about it. When I try to talk to my parents about how I feel I get pushed away. I know it might be fear, or ignorance, or something like that, but it makes me feel invalid. I feel like whatever I do is gonna end up hurting either me or someone else. I’m told that I’m a mistake waiting to happen. I get screamed at when I do something wrong. I don’t know how to get them to listen to me. I’m getting frustrated because I can’t talk to my parents who said they would always be there for me. I feel like maybe I don’t deserve to be here. If nobody wants me around then why be around? I don’t know what to do. I feel like I can’t progress any further. I feel like a lost cause. I feel like I’m too broken to be fixed. Thank you for reading everyone. Have a good day.

People Make Mistakes,
But People Are Not Mistakes.

You Are Progressing.
You Are Not A Lost Cause.
You Are Someone’s Cause For Making Each Day The Best Day Possible.
Someone’s Inspiration.

I Hope You Can Find Some Comfort In This Example My Friend. Hugz! Much Love!

Imagine Your Life As Follows…

Kintsugi: the art of precious scars

By repairing broken ceramics it’s possible to give a new lease of life to pottery that becomes even more refined thanks to its “scars”. The Japanese art of kintsugi teaches that broken objects are not something to hide but to display with pride.

When a bowl, teapot or precious vase falls and breaks into a thousand pieces, we throw them away angrily and regretfully. Yet there is an alternative, a Japanese practice that highlights and enhances the breaks thus adding value to the broken object. It’s called kintsugi (金継ぎ), or kintsukuroi (金繕い), literally golden (“kin”) and repair (“tsugi”).

This traditional Japanese art uses a precious metal – liquid gold, liquid silver or lacquer dusted with powdered gold – to bring together the pieces of a broken pottery item and at the same time enhance the breaks. The technique consists in joining fragments and giving them a new, more refined aspect. Every repaired piece is unique, because of the randomness with which ceramics shatters and the irregular patterns formed that are enhanced with the use of metals.

The scars become what to exhibit

With this technique it’s possible to create true and always different works of art, each with its own story and beauty, thanks to the unique cracks formed when the object breaks, as if they were wounds that leave different marks on each of us.

You Are Not Broken, But A Beautiful And Precious
Gift To The World.

“Your Presence Is A Present To The Whole World”

Peace Be With You Always.

1 Like