I cant live with myself anymore

Hello, I’m just stuck with my thoughts and I don’t want to overwhelm my friends or loved ones with my problems. So I’m here to talk. I never felt so worthless. When i was a kid i had goals, dreams. I was sure that I’m going to be successful. But life is going on and I don’t have any plans for this life. I’m 17 and i should apply to university. But i started my SAT practice late and I’m not going to pass it this year. I have a low score of TOEFL still i passed. I’m starting to be just a person who doesn’t want to live. Maybe I’m disrespectful because you all have real problema and I’m here with my university struggle. But I’m feeling really bad.
I’m not comfortable with my thoughts, I don’t want to be like this. I don’t know how to love, I’m just thinking that i will die alone. My ex broke me, that is another reason that i started to hate myself and i began to have trust issues. I just want to die because I can’t even tell myself to move and develop my self, read books or work on my vocal career. I’m worthless and that’s all. I don’t want to be disappointment for my parents. I’m just lazy to do a thing. Maybe I’m being too dramatic but i can do nothing with it.

1 Like

Your struggles are valid. It’s hard to keep going when you don’t see the point of it all. I hope that you can find joy again in the things you miss being motivated to do. Hold Fast. We believe in you.

3 Likes

Vikulikos:
You are not alone. Sometimes things seem so heavy. It’s really amazing that you reached out here. Reaching out to others is the best way to take some of that heaviness away. Not everything has to be decided right now. Sometimes it’s better to go slow and take care of yourself. You matter and you are important. You are worthy of love and the best way to do that is to take care of you. Be strong, Live Life, Love Much :teddy_bear:

3 Likes

Thank you for reaching out, sometimes we don’t see the future yet because we need to live life day by day a little.
Thoughts bring us down , push us down but we need to fight back!

We believe in you!

3 Likes

Video Response:

5 Likes

There must be much courage telling this. Please keep living, you’re the whole Universe.