I can't live

I just want out. I don’t know what else to do. I want to kill myself

1 Like

Hi Amaris. I was just reading about Lisa Marie Presley son he died and I was thinking of my family how hard death is and even more so with suicide. Live for your loved ones. Your family and friends will miss you. They love you. Find something that will get you out of bed and something you love. I have hard day’s where I don’t want to live but if it wasn’t for prayer and meditation. I love you. In my prayers.

Hey @Amaris,

I know it’s been 5 days that you posted this, and this is a belated response, but I wanted to send some love your way today. I see you. And I hope you managed to take care of yourself during the past few days. Even if sometimes it’s just about breathing, existing and surviving, it’s still so important to hang in there.

I wish I could put this burden off your shoulders. Wish I could stop this pain you’re feeling. Wanting to disappear is such a painful and isolating feeling. Through all of this, I hope you know that you are not alone. We may not be able to change everything by magic, but we can still do our best to know a brighter future. With tons of love, grace, but also the right support.

These days are tough, exhausting, draining. This year has been triggering so much pain for many of us. It’s been quite lonely and depressing. Yet despite the heaviness, there are people from other parts of the world who see you and care about you. I care about you. I know it’s been a difficult season for you. And you’ve been so, so strong. Maybe sometimes it feels like no one notices the battles you’re facing, but I see it here. And we’ll all keep encouraging you to make healthy decisions, to take it easy and to give yourself all the grace you need to get back on your feet.

You are loved. You are not alone. Your life is precious. You are precious friend. There’s no one like you. No one who own your story, your heart, your soul. No one who can think, imagine, create or interact like you do. You are unique, and your uniqueness has to be celebrated. I’m glad you exist. I’m honored because you are part of this community. Please, keep fighting for yourself, even when it means resting or doing nothing. Soemtimes it’s the best we can do. And our best is more than enough. Keep your head up because you’re beautiful. Keep your heart safe, because it is full of so much life.

Sending hugs to you. Rooting for you. :heart:

1 Like