I can't take this any longer

This year is killing me staring with the covid pandemic it has ruined everything even my chance at living my life and making new friends as well and even worse my longest drought of GFI has reached it’s total boiling point I never got a chance to make it with a very pretty girl in high school all of them stood me up at my graduation party, now i’m still suffering because everytime I go to a bar and I see a gorgeous looking woman she is already taken by a worthless guy with tattoos and body piercings and that’s just not right at all what the hell do they take me for and I can’t even get a decent vehicle to drive just to attract them this world suck big time and it sucks even more thanks to that covid-19 crisis I’ll never meet a woman at any kind of club, bar etc. and do that thing with her this will never end I am about to give up on myself here.

I can agree with you this year has not been the best, and you can not give up on finding some one, it doesnt always have to be about looks just how happy they make you and i understand that you want some one gorgeous, you strong and you still have a long time to find some one. It’s always gonna be hard which i know is not what you want to hear but it is you can never find the perfect person as soon as you want but i promise you if you get yourself out there and dont doubt yourself you will find some one and they will love you for you. If you still feel like you might not be able to find anyone then i mean (there’s dating apps) but i understand how frusterating it can be feeling like you will never find some one who wants you but you will and i bet you there are already people out there that want you there just to scared to tell you. and im sorry i dont know if this is helping sorry if its not but.
if you have anything else to say im here :heart::heart:

And even worse I being screwed over on my stimulus money there are thing that I wanna buy including a vehicle so that I can go out and do things and even meet ladies and most of all have the time of my life which has been destroyed by the covid-19 I just feel like my life is over.

All these gorgeous and attractive ladies are into other guys that look like total punks and that’s what kills me more and it makes me wanna go on a rampage.

Can i ask why your so interseted in finding some one?

For ultimate happiness and deep pleasure.

Yes well i can see that. But you can also not have your whole life revolve around finding someone because sometimes that will make you look in all the wrong places. I dont know your age but im sure that there are alot of people your age looking for some one right now, that you can connect with. Don’t always look at the girls that you feel like you can’t have, you needa get out there and start talking and meeting people as soon as you can or when you feel like it. And if they seem to not like you well that is not your fault you gotta find someone who accept you for you and appreciates you

My rage, my anger, and my pure hatred has kept me bottled up since 2003 when several beautiful girls stood me up at my high school graduation party and it’s just not right for them to miss out on a guy like me this will never end and it’s gotten worser due to the covid-19 crisis.

But do you actually look and try to find girls who will like you and havea good personality or do you just base it on looks

I say both because a woman’s looks finds me very attractive to them

well thats good you say both but do you usually build a realationship with them first like close friends or just being friends with them?

Close friends because they usually like me even though there in other relationships

My biggest problem is i’m more interested in stunning looks and stunning bodies.

Well its usually good to be good friends with some one before you make a move and also yes i have people that do that to me too, they like me while in another relationship, but that should be taken as a negative sign because they might be unloyal or just not be looking for anything serious. But its is always up to you who you go after. But ulitmitly who you like is up to you but you should also be looking for people not based off looks first i mean not to put you down but it would make a girl really sad to find out you look at the looks and bodies first

Even worse i’m into sexual relationships with them and that’s extremely tough for me to find.

Can i ask how old you are? and yea i mean most girls who do have sexual intentions don’t really care about a relationship lasting

I’m 35 years old and I have never had any casual encounter or GFI in my entire life.

I mean have you ever even considered a dating web site or just meeting people at random cuz i mean you never know who you can find

That’s too complicated for me and I even don’t have a credit card or they don’t respond back to me.

Oh i seeeee i know you dont wanna hear this but i mean have you ever found the possibility that maybe you just needa be alone but other wise i think you should keep trying to meet people and connect and not just based on physical appearence