I can't take this anymore I'm so tired

I honestly just cant take it anymore ive never felt more alone or hopeless i haven’t slept in three days it feels like theres a constant weight on my chest i can hardly breathe most of the time im starting to lose the fight in my own head i just dont know how to fight anymore i just wish i was enough i try so hard to care and be a good person but i never seem to be enough and it hurts so fucking much suicide is constantly on my mind i feel so worthless i hate myself with a burning passion i get to high to see and still i cant escape i dont talk i dont have any friends ive never felt like i belong im constantly sick to my stomach i cant even cry anymore i feel broken beyond repair i dont wanna be here anymore i dont feel anything but constant physical and emotional pain im so done

2 Likes

Im so fucking tired i feel like im a burden i haye myself i have no friends i think suicide constantly i feel so alone its like theres a constant weight on my chest i can barely breathe most days i feel sick to my stomach it hurts to much to even cry i cant keep fighting im so close to giving up im terrified i cant find light anywhere i cant find any relief i feel so incredibly alone i dont know where to turn anymore idk how to keep going

2 Likes

Hey, you are not alone in the sense of what you are feeling. You have described how I feel on many occasions.
I don’t know your full story so I can’t just tell you what to do or suggest a quick fix.
Just surviving a day is enough.

This is actually a good place to let loose what you are feeling.
Write stuff down and send it out to the universe.

What I can say is
Find a safe space whether it’s physical or made up.
Go there for your safety.

Eventually you will have space for you to feel like you belong and you matter.

Hello there Theheatdepthoftheuniverse! Welcome in!

First of all, I just want to say thank you for being open and honest with us here. We appreciate it and don’t take it for granted. I believe that when we share how we feel, and what we have been through, it helps others to feel less alone. Once again, thank you so much for being open with us here.

I have been in a similar spot, in the past, and more recently. I have been there where I am just so tired and done with everything. It is such a hard feeling, and I am so sorry this is a fight you have to go through as well.

Not sleeping has got to be so hard, and I am so sorry you are dealing with that… you don’t deserve that pain. The chest pains, I have been there as well.

The fight we go through with our minds, our emotions, what we go through… it is so tiring. It’s like we try so hard, and it feels like we have gotten no where.

The fact that you care so much, and try to be a good person, that shows who you really are, that’s amazing. I know how tiring that can be as well… I used to give out all I had emotionally, and I learned that is not healthy. Although it is so amazing and wonderful that you want to care and be a good person, you have to fill your cup too, you can’t pour from an empty cup. When I was a teenager, i used to try and help everyone, I felt it was my responsibility to make people better. But that is not our job, that is not our responsibility. I know it is hard to accept that… it took me so long to accept it, but it is important that you do what is best for you, what is healthy for you.

I have had those fights in my head where I don’t feel good enough as well, but friend, you are enough. Even if you don’t believe it right now, that is truth, you are enough. You can only do the best you can do, that is all that can be asked of you, and that is good enough, that is great.

The feeling of worthlessness and self hate is something I deal with a lot as well, it is hard, but my friend I promise you those feelings can get better, it takes time and work, but it does get better, I promise. Some days are still tough, some days are still bad, but it gets better, I swear.

Friendship has always been hard for me… please know you are not alone in that.

I have been there, crying on my bathroom floor, trying not to make noise so no one knew I was crying. It is painful, and I am so sorry friend, you don’t deserve this pain.

You deserve happiness, and great things. In this moment, I know it can be so hard to accept, but things can and will get better. Something that I try to do is just something 1% better. It adds up.

Please know we are always here for you, to listen, to be a shoulder to lean on.

Sending love,
Lys

Hey,

You are not a burden, I promise you that. What are some things that you enjoy doing? Some things that make you happy? For me, I enjoy art, music, video games, and I love my dog. I look forward to hearing back from you, some things you enjoy…

Take it slow friend, please stay.

1 Like