I could use some advice on a wierd situation

Hi so i just want to tell you guys what i did first and than explain why i am comcerned and feeling awful. I am really embarrassed by the suff ive done because Everything i dif was very shameful. The dumb stuff i did was when i was 14-16 just because i was really horny and i feel so awful about it. I promise you guys that i have changed now and I wouldn’t do any of this stuff in a million years today. One day I started to think about what i was actually doing and I stopped pretty immediately and really wished i never started. What i did was I pretended to be a few girls from my school online and i would send people there pics to get their reactions cause at the time i got off to it. These pics were usually either just regular shirt pics or bikini pics. Probably the worse pics ive ever sent was a pic that was zoomed in on a girls chest area in a bikini which makes me feel awful cause its gross. A few other bad things i did was ask for this thing called cum tributes for like a two week period and than stopped cause i felt completely ashamed of it.I made a couple different group chats on different nights and sent Bikini pics the worst being the zoomed in one which I already mentioned I probably sent in a group chat one or two tines and in dms maybe 10 or more times which i feel really awful. I asked the people in the group chat to comment their thoughts about each. I sent pics in dms and asked some people to make a reaction video or rank their favorite pics ive sent in order. I told a couple people i was their online girlfriend for some reason and told a couple people they could save the pics ive sent and like 2 people that they could make the person i was pretending to be their lock screen. Im very disgusted by all those actions and the thought of it makes me want to throw up . The thing that scares me the most is that there was like 2 different occasions where I probably sent bikini pics from girls when they were only 10 on two different days when i was 13 or 14 and as i went on from their most of the others they were 15 or 16 in and a couple others may have been as low as 12 but probably not that low i guess it doesn’t really matter cause they are equally disgusting and I regret all of it. Next i took like 10-15 /sneaky pics/videos of girls from my school and one video of a girl on the beach that I deleted pretty instantly and even stupidly decided to use one or two of them online while catfishing which i now find super wierd and horribly regret it. I later deleted all of the pics/videos because i felt completely ashamed of it. I also uploaded one of them to my sports twitter account in my older account for some reason but thankfully that was in my earlier days where i had not many followers and i deleted it when i saw it was still their. One other dumb thing i did on twitter was i asked like around 20 people maybe a little more to rate the girl from my school that i took the pic of and i used that pic. Some of the stuff i did on twitter early on was really wierd and i horribly regret it. No one except like 2 people really found me asking that wierd but 3 years later I really cringe from it. Next for a 2 week period i would upload 5-20 pics/gifs of girls from my school to Reddit a night and on some of them i would ask wierd questions like would you jerk off to this or smash or pass. I typically deleted every post each night after an hour or two. Next which this is probably the most embrarrasing thing i did which i think was when i was 13 is when i called some girl in my school on snap and it was just an anonymous account and my plan was to record them while on facecam. I have no clue why i wanted to do this and it was beyond messed up. Thank god they didn’t pick up because i guess why would anyone ever pick up to a random number. Lastly i did this like 4 or 5 times for probably like 5 hours total I pretended to be an aunt i used to be attracted to online. Now this one haunts me the most because my aunt and uncle have always been good to me and I actually really care about them. Once I started to realize what i was doing and how bad it was I deleted any of the profiles i was still using. My past has constantly been on my mind the last three months and i just feel so terrible about it. If i could go back i would do everything so differently. I know i will never do any of this again and i have done any of this stupid stuff for 6 months now. Three of the main reasons i feel awful about this is because i probably could get in trouble for this because i was using girls my ages pics and alot of the people i talked to were adults too which makes me feel awful, some people might still have some of the pics ive used, and everyone would probably hate me if they knew about this. Ive been feeling a little better recently but of my main issues now is that ive deleted most of my profiles but some are still out their and They will be hard to find because i don’t remember every website i used. On the other hamd Ive looked at all my purchases apps and ive been able to go through and check if ive deleted those which has been successful my only problem with that is that some apps aren’t in the store anymore so ive tried to email them about it. I only found like 5 accounts up and they all had no new messages and their was only a max of one bikini or a regular pic on the profiles i made. Because i was online i got like 4 or 5 messages and told them that I wasn’t actually her so i do think most sites don’t really bring up your account if your innactive. Most of the websites i used were chat rooms and I haven’t been in them for a while so no one probably messages me anyways im just worried because I definitely have some pics up or somehow people still look at my accounts possibly. The thought of some of my accounts still being up scares me and it makes me feel awful. I was just wondering if anyone had any advice for me regarding that .I just want to be a good person but i feel like that’s impossible after all this. I try to find people on Twitter or reddit who might need some advice or support lately because i want to try to make up for my horrible past and just make the world a better place. I also feel like i don’t deserve happiness. I feel like i dont have a terrible life but because of this i have pretty much ruined it for myself because i cant go 10 minutes without knowing that their is still some stuff up on the internet. My main question is that it’s possible that 2 to 3 of my profile pics still up or none of them on my remaining accounts that I couldn’t find are one of the sneaky pics i took like 3 years ago. Should i be concerned about this or no? Sorry for making this so long but I really wanted to just be specific and tell you guys about all my regrets. Thank you for reading this and if you have any advice id love to hear it.
Thank You

Hey, I think if you can get into any of the accounts still up then just delete them. If you can’t you should be able to change the passwords to get in.
Do any of the girls in the pictures know?
I think it’s a tricky one but I’m glad you’ve realised it wasn’t a good thing to do

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

That is rough. I think that all you can do is do your best to delete everything and if you’re up for it try to make amends with the girls you took pictures of. Like super brief “Hey, I’m sorry, I took some photos of you at the beach and put them online. I’ve since deleted them and I sincerely regret it.”

But even if you’re not up for having that conversation, it’s time to move on. Forgive yourself and allow yourself to not be defined by your past mistakes. Your life isn’t defined by what you did as a teenager.

1 Like

Legally? I wouldn’t think so. (I’m not even close to a lawyer.) Morally? I would want to know if a picture of me that I didn’t know about existed online… but that’s up to you. Either way it’s time to forgive yourself and move on. That’s not who you are anymore.

1 Like