I did it im sorry

I uhh drank 4 doses of mouthwash, it said it can kill me in the internet. Im sorry everyone. Just know I tried everything. And I don’t recommend doing this since it tastes disgusting.

4 Likes

Hey @E_Man,

Thank you for sharing here about what is going on.

Could you please reach out to the emergencies of your country? You will need to be checked in on by someone, friend. I know you’ve been in a huge pain lately but this pain doesn’t have to take the best of you. I care about you and I care about your safety, just like so many others do here in this community. Please reach out to healthcare providers. Your body does not deserve any pain, and you do not deserve to hurt yourself.

I’m here if you would like to talk right here, although please ensure your physical safety right now. We care about you. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

i dont want my parents to hear about this

1 Like

also i started to sweat really bad

1 Like

Hey @E_Man

I just wanted to check on you friend, I hope you are feeling ok? Im sorry that you felt that desperate that you felt the need to drink that mouthwash.
How are you feeling now? did you get any medical attention?
I am not medically trained but I want to let you know that you are probably more likely to just cause yourself huge amounts of pain and sickness than anything else and I am sure you do not want that to happen.
E Man you are loved, it is so important that you know this. you are such a special person and you deserve to be happy. Hold fast friend. I mean that from the bottome of my heart.
Much Love Lisalovesfeathers. :green_heart:

2 Likes

I mean I sweated for an hour but im fine now. The poison centre said the dose I drunk is a bit too much and it could give stomach pain. But im fine.

And no I didn’t get medical attention. I don’t need it.

3 Likes

I’m glad you are safe right now, @E_Man. I know also that you’ve had the possibility to talk to other than me yesterday, and it hope it has helped to bring you comfort and peace. We care about you.

How do you feel today? Would you like to talk about what happened yesterday/what brought you to do this? It would be good to try to strategize some ways for you to prevent this from happening in the future. Your safety is so important.

1 Like

I feel like trash today and yeah we can talk about what happened yesterday.

1 Like

oh man that must of tasted horrible lol. you really can’t think of a reason to keep on going my man? do you have any interests? likes? things you wanna do? people you wanna talk to more? if yes to any of those, then that’s a reason to keep on going. And it’s not just limited to those. There are hundreds, if not thousands of reasons to live. And if you decide to stick with it, it will be worth it! Even if it doesn’t seem or feel worth it right now.

Hey @E_Man,

Sending friendly thoughts your way. I hope you’re hanging in there. :hrtlegolove:

Hey there E_Man, I’m sorry that this happened, I hope you are okay now. Take care E_Man.

Much love

Shadow

2 Likes

Hi E_Man,

I’m sorry that you felt like it was necessary for you to do this. I hope that you are doing fine right now. You have lots of years to live, it’s not worth it to end it here.

Please update us with how you are doing right now, I once again really hope that you are doing well :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes

I’m feeling fine right now, thanks for asking. My doctor made a change in my medicine and yeah I guess it worked hehe.

4 Likes

This is so good to hear @E_Man. So very glad this change of medicine helps. That was a very important decision to take for your mental health. Enjoy the good vibes and feelings. You are loved. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

You deserve better than to be drinking mouthwash. I’m happy you’re feeling better now.

:hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

If there was much alcohol I could have gotten blind instead of dying according to my doctor. Well I’m lucky since neither of them happened.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.