I don’t belong in the metal scene

I’m been into heavy music since I was 14 or 15 years old, listen to bands like tool, killswitch, as I lay dying and ton more. Went to shows with my brother and also with my sister. But feel I never belong in the scene. Cuase have tattoos, smoke weed and not follow the treads. I also listen main stuff like ADTR to other underground stuff like Nails, ISIS and Code orange. So I don’t fit into, have own opinion and people judge for that.

It sucks cause love heavy music and love playing it. Every band I was in , I was the outcast. My band mate just only use me, make fun of me and treat me like shit. No other bands I play show never bought my merch, and went to my shows.

I’m trying form a new band and no one want to join. To be honest I’m not best music, I do put my heart into, it never good for people standards. They I’m poser abs suck at what I do.

Also girls in the scene just hate me, cuase im socially wired, dyslexic and ugly. They think as creep before they get to know me, worse they tent to use and get what they want.

No matter what I will always play heavy music, but I get really heartbroken. I feel never really belong anywhere.

1 Like

Man, it sucks to be rejected where you feel most connected…to feel like you’re not even enough for the place you love the most. And like everyone in it is mean to you, and they all push you away. Sucks especially when it feels like – if not here, then where could I belong? This is supposed to be my home…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.