I don’t even know what to do

So, it’s been a rough past few weeks, and honestly I just don’t know what to make of it. I don’t know if it’s all worth it to keep going anymore, I don’t know what I love to do anymore, I don’t why I’m here, I don’t know what tomorrow holds, if anything at all. I just don’t know, and it’s terrifying. I don’t know how to deal with everything. I seem to have the weight of the world on my shoulders and people tell me to just forget about it, but I can’t. It’s not possible, at least in the near future. I just don’t know a lot about anything anymore. I know God is still in control, but I just feel like I’m falling through the cracks and won’t be able to find my way out. I don’t even know if this made sense, but it’s how I’m feeling currently, so…

2 Likes

Hey @TheVolleyball. Your story sounds a lot like mine. Recently my dad has been in an affair and my mom stayed and things are really hard in the family especially her. I try my best to make her feel better and smile, and try to keep the family together. I don’t know what to do all the time, I don’t know if it’s all worth it trying to keep it together.
You can do this. You can get through it. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but one day if you keep trying like the fighter you are. Take it one day at a time. I know you say you don’t know what you love to do anymore, do you mean the things you used to love to do you don’t love anymore? That doesnt mean you can’t find other things to do that you’ll love.
Take this one day, one step at a time, remind yourself to take a moment and breathe. You can get through this.

1 Like

hi friend,
I’m sorry you’re dealing with this. I know this is very frustrating. I just want you to know that you’re loved here. we love you and we believe you are a wonderful human being who deserves to be okay. I know you’ll be okay. I promise this will pass. and we’re here to listen to you whenever you need us: )
it’s okay to not be able to make sense of things sometimes. if the past couple of weeks have been rough, I wanna encourage you to maybe focus on making a little more time for yourself. or maybe try to write some things down about what you’re feeling or thinking. or even come back here and tell us what’s going on. just do something nice for yourself, you deserve it
I totally get you when you say you don’t know what you love anymore. it can be really frustrating to think about what you love when nothing is worth it. again, I wanna encourage you to give it time. just try to focus on one thing at a time. maybe giving yourself time to yourself will reveal some things you love that you didn’t even know about.
we love you so much. I hope you start to feel better, friend. remember, we are here for you and we hear you
stay strong

1 Like

Sounds awful. I fall into a lot of similar trapping feelings and sometimes struggle to find my way out. I have a hard time focusing and knowing what to do or how to gain control of my life as it currently stands.

For me, the only thing that seems to keep giving me drive is my desire to paint. It’s the one thing I hang onto.

I hope that you are able to find some kind of peace and comfort in something. Some sort of strength and courage. Or someone who can lift you up in this time of hurting.

Know that here is a safe place. We are all hurting but we all gather as friends to help one another through our hardships. We care. You don’t have to fight this alone.

I’m sorry things are hard right now. And I’m sorry I don’t have a better resolve to offer you. Just know that you are important and you matter.

hugs

• Kitty
1 Like

:love_you_gesture: My Friend.
It’s Okay To Feel Like You Do.
Many People Feel The Same From Time To Time.
It’s What Makes Us Stronger In The Long Run.
To Speak Our Thoughts.
This Community Is Full Of People Who Will Listen And Talk To You.
These Are Good People Here.
You’re Here.
So That Means You Are A Good Person.
And Very Brave For Speaking Your Mind.
You Can Inspire Others To Do The Same.
In Fact, You Probably Already Are. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just Try To Remember To Relax And Breath.
Just For A Few Minutes.

About Every 30 Minutes Or So, If Needed.
:slightly_smiling_face:
You Are Loved.

“The future is a concept — it doesn’t exist. There is no such thing as tomorrow. There never will be because time is always now. That’s one of the things we discover when we stop talking to ourselves and stop thinking. We find there is only present, only an eternal now.” Alan Watts

I Hope You Can Find Some Comfort In That My Friend.
Especially When You Need To Just Relax And Breathe. And Not Worry About Tomorrow.
:slightly_smiling_face:
Much Love And Hugz!