I don’t know about life anymore

I just found out the girl I’ve been in love with for over a year cheated on me and might be possibly pregnant. Every time I close my eyes I can’t sleep, I can’t eat cause hunger is gone. Like I’m at the crossroads deciding to take my life. Idk what to do. I still love her but I don’t know how to let this go. Cause if i don’t this will eat me alive. What should i do? I really want to leave this place cause this isn’t the first time I’ve been cheated on. I have been in previous relationships. I just don’t know anymore

1 Like

This is pretty cliché of me to say, but a girl is not worth taking your life for. I don’t know what it feels like to be cheated on, but I do know heartbreak. It’s a really normal reaction that you can’t sleep or eat. Only time will be able to heal this :frowning: you’re gonna have to hang in there and go day by day. I’m also going through some rough times and people say they look up to me for some reason. While the only thing I do, is live day by day, and hope things will get better. I encourage you to do the same. Show your cheaters that you’re the upper man. Show them that you are a better person and that they don’t know what they’ll miss.

Much love and hugs from me :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Ineal

Gosh, I’m so sorry friend. I can only imagine how you feel right now and the amount of disappointment… It’s absolutely normal if you don’t know how to let it go for the moment. This kind of situation can make you feel like your entire world collapsed and it takes time to repair the broken pieces. What is sure is that it’s not worth taking your life. I’m not saying that you’re feelings aren’t valid. But it can be hard not to let yourself drowning progressively when you face something difficult like this. You did something great by reaching out here.

I don’t know if you already had a conversation with her, if she knows that you know. But I guess it would be important to talk about it together and see how it goes. Maybe there is a possibility for you to overcome this together. Maybe not. But anyway you’ve got friends here in this community to support you and you won’t be alone, okay? Also you’re hurting right now and you have the right to say it. Do you have any friends or family with whom you could talk about this? It would be great if you don’t stay alone for the moment. It’s important to be supported. We all need it when life throws unexpected things like this to us.

Also I’d like to say that even though you’ve already been in this situation your relationships are not to be compared as it can bring a lot of negative thoughts about yourself. When someone cheats on you, even if your relationship is in a difficult season, it’s still your partner’s choice and responsibility.

Sending hugs to you. Hold fast friend. :heart:

Heartbreaks hurt. More than anything. I know the pain of loving someone and having it kill you when they don’t love you back. But that is NEVER a good enough reason to end your life. I promise you, it will get better. Not now, not tomorrow, but with time. Give yourself time to heal. Don’t see breakdowns as failures. Crying is a sign that you’re alive. Breaking down, hurting, sleepless nights, lost appetite. They are all the process of healing. YOU define your happiness, not a stupid girl who couldn’t commit. That is NOT your fault. She made her own choice. Being cheated on does NOT make you the bad person. It does NOT mean you are unworthy of love. It should NOT make suicide an escape. It has NOTHING to do with who you are or what you could’ve done different. You are you. You were yourself. You cannot hold yourself accountable for their mistakes. I promise you deserve the world. I will pray you meet the girl who spends her life trying to give it to you. You will be happy again, You WILL be okay. I promise. But give yourself TIME. TIME. Do not expect to be okay in two days. Love does not work that way. The fucked up thing about love is that you can love anyone you want. But so can they. And that is NOT your fault. I promise. Love has the power to hurt you too. You need to accept that as a part of the healing. Love will not always be there to help. It tears us down and kills us and shuts us down. The girls who’ve made the choice to cheat are not the end. They’ll stay in your past and create you into a stronger person. They might not have loved you, but they HAVE taught you want you DON’T want in a relationship. They make you powerful. YOU ARE WORTHY OF LOVE AND HAPPINESS AND PEACE. You WILL experience it. Just give it time. PLEASE GIVE IT TIME. I send love and prayers. @Ineal

Loosing the person you love hard, loosing the person you love and them stabbing you in the back even HARDER, it’s gonna take a lot of time to get over this but just take your time, I loved mine too it took me months to be able to say that I don’t want her back no matter what she says ( she left me for the guy) but life is not over, that knife will get out of your back eventually all you can do is keep loving your friends and family, letting go is hard especially when it’s still fresh.

It’s been almost a year for me and I’m still working through it but I’m doing better every single day, therapy sure has helped a lot.

All I can say is just keep going it may sound like empty words but things will get better with time.

1 Like

My heart goes out to you friend. Being cheated on hurts so much, I get that, I’ve been there. I’ve not been in your exact situation, but I do know that you deserve more and for that to be reflected in the actions of the person you’re with. I hope that you see that, too. It’s okay to feel how you do, but please know that this situation does not define who you are or how much worth you have. You matter, we hear you, we stand with you and care about your wellbeing.

1 Like

A very smart person once told me that you can love a person, but hate their actions, and that it’s totally normal. I think that applies here… It’s okay you still have feelings for her, you were in love. You need to give yourself the time you NEED to get over it, lean on your family and friends. On the other hand, you need to realize you’re worth more than being cheated on, and there will be someone that will treat you the way you deserve. If you start believing that, things will become easier. I mean, not necessarily get over it, I more mean… Come to terms with it. Accept that it happened, but it doesn’t mean that EVERYONE is going to cheat on you.

You’ll get through this.

Hold Fast
Kayla

It took 5year for me to start remembering the good times over the bad. But it will happen . You can heal from this give yourself the time.

@Ineal

We talked about your topic on my stream today.
I also drew this picture for you, email me if you’d like me to send this to you!
[email protected]

Hold Fast.
You’re loved.

3 Likes