I don’t want to live anymore and I’m tired

I’m so tired of being the one that puts people back together. Because when I turn around and need support no one is there. I’ve been used so many times it actually physically hurts. I believe wholeheartedly in my Savior. He’s gotten me through this same battle before. I’m just so tired of fighting. I’ve been praying for Him to please take me home cuz I can’t do it anymore. I’ve been trying to do the same things I’ve done before to get me out of this mess but nothing is working. I’m just tired. And I’m scared.

3 Likes

Maddions it sounds like you need a break and some time to recharge so you can take on the world again. what i do when im feeling burnt out is take time to myself and read the Word and pray for guidance on how best I can rest in the knowledge im reading. I also honestly lay all my problems at the feet of the Savior and tell him i no longer want them and ask him to help me carry the burden. I also ask for Him to reveal anything to me that i should know so the next time im hurt by somebody I help that it wont hurt me as badly. being peoples rock can be hard I understand what you are going through you got this do something I suggest doing something positive that lifts you up it can be helpful.

1 Like

I’m sorry your going through so much but you definitely have your eyes set on where strength comes from which is awesome! I’ll be praying for strength, wisdom, and guidance for you to navigate this difficult time.

1 Like

I’ve prayed that Same prayer before too💔

3 Likes

Hey @Maddions

Just want to thank you for your love and kindness and support you have been giving unconditionally to those you care about.

I remember in my addiction to fentanyl I was the project manager for all my fair weathered friends. They were only there to use me for what I was worth. At that time I felt I was worth nothing. So they got that

Now I know I’m worth it. I know the life I’m living now I of maximum potential. You can have this too. The power is available and free 24/7. Prayer and meditation is key. In prayer we speak with God and in meditation is where we find true guidance

I wish you all the best. I love you for being the best human being you can be. So does God.

1 Like