I Don't Feel Welcome Anymore

I don’t know how to best describe how I’m feeling, except for unwelcomed. I don’t feel like anyone cares or supports me anymore. I feel like just giving up and just saying frig everything. I am so close to just not caring about anything anymore.

4 Likes

Hi !

I am really sorry that you are feeling like that, you dont deserve to feel like you are unwelcomed because it isnt true.

I dont know why are you having those thought, but know that I am here ready to listen to you and to help you. And I am very sure that are here, in HeartSupport will say the same. You are so welcome here🙌

And for what I have read in your biography,you have been fighting so long and I really admire you, in my case I dont know if I would have the courage to keep fighting for so long.
So I can only say thank you for sharing with us,how you are feeling​:blue_heart: And please dont give up, the people that loves you need you, we need you :blue_heart:

Take a great care💙

With love, Maisnow

3 Likes

Your’e welcome here, freind.

1 Like

Hey @SageTheSpirit, thanks for being here and for sharing. I am so sorry that you are feeling this way because it sounds so difficult. Please know that you are welcome here and I hope that this can be a supportive place for you. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you ever need someone to talk to. I am thankful for you and want the best for you, so let me know if there is any way I can help support!

2 Likes

I still support you and welcome you no matter what, you know it. :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.