I-dont-have-any-good-reason-to-keep-myself-alive-i

TW- Suicidal Ideation

From joud: i dont have any good reason to keep myself alive im not gonna be remembered, no one cares whether i live or die

(Post edited by mod)

3 Likes

From lostgremlin: heya, are you safe right now? if so, that’s great. if not, it would be really good to make your location safe for you. some things you can do may be making access to potentially harmful items more difficult, or finding a place where you are comfortable.

From joud: HOW IS THAT HELPFUL I WANT TO DIE

From lostgremlin: ah, sorry if that didn’t help, but really, i mean this when i say that you are loved and that people care about you. i’m here to talk if you need to, seems like you’re going through a lot right now.

From joud: no one cares about me and im not loved i know better

From joud: all my life ive been going through alot i cant take it anymore

From lostgremlin: that sounds difficult to live with, friend, it can seem hopeless for a while, but trust me, it is worth it to hold out, even a little bit longer, because things will get better. i believe in you to keep doing even the most basic survival functions, i believe in your strength. i’m also proud of you for coming here and reaching out, even if it may not be the answer you were expecting.

From joud: look bro im gonna kill myself anyways

From joud: thank you tho============

This is a fairly big site, we have many folks here from all parts of the world.

Hello, my name here is Sita. Nice to meet you Joud.
I can tell you that I tend to care and remember most people I interact with on this site, and now you are one of them.
What does that mean? That means that I now care about you, and what’s going on with you.

So hi :slight_smile: this is someone saying I care.

So let’s see what is going on?
Have you shared this with anyone? family , friends, teacher?
therapist?

We are here to support you however we can.

From lostgremlin: would it help to call one of the hotlines in your country? they have more qualified people that can help you better. we’ll always be here for you though, because we care.

From joud: you dont care about me you dont know me

From joud: im not gonna call anyone what are they gonna do

From lostgremlin: they could redirect you to nearby medical help or just be someone to talk to

From joud: i got therapy alot before

From joud: nothing helps============

From joud: itll always be the same==

calling a hotline can give some comfort, and make sure you’re safe.

we care, because we think all humans have value and have worth. You too.

From lostgremlin: it takes time to find something that works for you, it takes time for things to change. if you are comfortable, feel free to write about your situation. i know writing helps me process my thoughts, it could work for you

it can take a while for things to get better.
Are you on any meds or treatment for anything?