I don't know how I'm feeling anymore

Hey there everyone.im stuck.

Hey friend, it’s okay to feel that way. But know that you wont stay that way. Your current situation is not your final destination, and I’m proud of you for speaking up about how you’re doing. You are so loved. What’s making you feel stuck?

You aren’t stuck, you are in a holding pattern, sometimes we need to sit, and Be still, and listen to, and feel the love around us. It is so easy now days especially to feel alone and at a stand still, we let other things take over our lives and it makes us feel lone and maybe compare our selves to others. You are at where you are for a purpose, soon you will be moving on and you will know why you were at where you were… maybe it’s too meet someone new, maybe it’s too make a difference in your career, maybe to find that person who just needs a friend. Love your self and others. Each day take at least 5 minutes and count the things that have changed for you, did you stop and listen to someone, did you offer love to someone, did you help someone without them asking. We are all in a holding pattern sometimes it’s what we do when we are waiting that counts. Love life and those around you!

I’m sorry, it’s rough when you feel like you’re stuck in a place and nothing is changing. I’ve been there. I was there for years, but, now things are moving forward. You’ve just taken the first step in moving forward by reaching out here. It’s time to keep following the path that will form in front of you. If there are any resources that HeartSupport can offer you, please let us know!

Here is a link .> https://heartsupport.com/resources/
If you have an questions, just message me or ask in a response to this post :slight_smile:

Hold Fast
Kayla