I don't know how to find the way to go out

Hi, it’s me again, i don’t know how to feel, i just wanna hug somebody and feel like all this is just a bad dream and wake up and see that i don’t have any problems, i know that i habe to keep fighting, all my family is worried about me, i don’t know what to do, my boyfriend want me to get better soon and he give me a lot of things to get better, but never seems to go in a good way, sometimes i feel like there’s someone inside of me, someone really bad that donesn’t help me, she’s always here, i said please stop telling me those things, i’m drowing, sometimes when i feel bad, when i look in the eyes of my boyfriend i beg him for help, like screaming with my eyes, but i don’t know how to stop drowing in deep waters, i’been with him a couple of days and lately i’been trapped in a bad dream that i don’t know how to wake up, i don’t know what to do, i want to get better, i’m just scared, i feel like i can’t breath, i hurt people around me, my boyfriend and my family, i was getting better, i just don’t know what the hell happened with me, the thoughs inside of my head are so bad and i’m stuck, PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP, THERE’S SOMEONE INSIDE OF ME, I DON’T KNOW THE WAY TO GO OUT TO THE SURFACE, MY FAMILY AND ESPECIALLY MY BOYFRIEND NEEDS ME, BUT I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO…

2 Likes

@Impala67 -

I’m sending you the biggest hugs right now. It definitely sounds like you’re in a rough place, and I can tell by your post that you’re still fighting it, even though it may seem overwhelming. To me, that’s a good thing - that you haven’t given up no matter how scary it is. Have you ever tried expressive therapeutic measures to try and understand what’s going on in your head? I use a lot of writing and art to help me process it all, and sometimes it works for me. It might be worth a shot to try.

Remember that we are always here for you, no matter what. And we’ll do whatever we can to help you out.

<3 Tara

1 Like

Thank you for your support, i hope you can be okay right now, i get that lovely hug.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.