I don't know, I Just don't Know What to do Anymore

I don’t know, I just want to cry… But what after that… nothing solved nothing change, I just f-up.
I don’t even know what to write here… I lost my job about year and half ago, and now my saving just for one month left, after that I think I can’t pay my bill, I trying for a year and half to get a job, but nothing… It’s just like my life is spiraling down endlessly, I can sold all my stuff… but I don’t think that will solve any problem… I just don’t know what to do anymore, and I just recently started streaming, I know I won’t get anything in the beginning, and I just started for about a week, but I just hope that I can pay my bill somehow by streaming… but after a week I didn’t even got any views… I know it’s hard to got any recognition… but man… I don’t know what to do anymore… I can’t even fall a sleep, when I try the anxiety is just kicking… how can I pay for the next month? I can sold my PC… but I think I’ll just lose more opportunity by doing that, I don’t know what to do anymore… maybe in the next month… that’s just my time… I just want to cry man… I just… yeah… I don’t know…

2 Likes

Hey Sai,

First of all welcome to HeartSupport! It sounds as if you have been in a difficult situation for quite some time. I am sorry you have not been able to find a job yet. I can imagine this puts you under a lot of pressure both mentally and financially. Do you have any family or friends that might be able to relieve a bit of that pressure temporarily? Maybe you can share a meal with them or who knows they might be able to help you find a job. I am rooting for you, I believe a job is waiting for you somewhere unexpected.
Please keep us updated if you can.

Welcome to Heart Support, Sai

It is unfortunate that the stress of finding a place to live exists in the world of today. If you feel like crying, that is okay, this is not a favorable situation and the reaction of crying is completely normal. I understand that it is difficult to articulate these feelings in one post, so feel free to come back if you have more to add or even if it helps you process. Constant uncertainty hurts more than most people realize, so I hope you can find a job and stable housing. Depending on where you live, the local government may have resources for you, which may be worth checking out.

Here for you,
Gremlin

Hi @Sai,

It’s okay to cry when you are facing a difficult situation. Life isn’t rainbow & sunshine. It sounds like depression too me. I’m started to worry as a friend.You sound burn out. When I have anxiety, I tried to go outside and take a deep breath. That sometimes helps decrease my anxiety.

Everyone know how you feel. I feel this year this economy getting expensive and it’s hard to pay bills. I have a difficult time applying jobs too. I understand how you feel. Just remember to relax

1 Like

Hey Sai,

Welcome to HeartSupport! I’m so glad you came and opened yourself up to us. It takes a lot of strength to do that!

I’m not sure where you are located, as it can vary by country, and in the US it can vary by the state and even county level, but have you tried to reach out to them for any type of support? I know some areas can provide financial assistance, mental health assistance, and other types of services. We do have a resource page on the form that can guide you too depending on the situation.

In terms of streaming, especially starting out, it can be a grind. When I started my journey on Twitch, it took a lot of putting myself out there, out of my comfort zone to try and get noticed. There are some communities out there that you can network with to get your stream out there, give you tips, and other stuff. I definitely don’t do it for the money cuz honestly it can take months or years to get into a spot where you’re making a viable income from streaming. One tip i’ll give though, is that even if you’re streaming to nobody (which happens to me sometimes) always talk and engage in the game you’re playing like you have an audience of 200.

Please keep us updated on whatever happens!

1 Like

Welcome!
Thank you for sharing… I know times like this is hard and everything is inflated. I know it may be difficult to find a consistent job. However, have you looked into city jobs? I live in New York, and I did work for the city at one point, and they offered me insurance as well as a consistent pay. You can also find side gigs as well as online surveys online for some additional money!
Definitely try to reach out to family or friends that are able to support you. And definitely think of yourself as successful. When you put your mind in a situation and perspective of being a person of wealth, you will become that. Trust me… :pray:t3: I am rooting for you and you are successful!