I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know I what I should do

Everyday I get home from school, my family is always fighting. I try to stop it but it never works. Am I that irrelevant? I know nobody likes me but at least you could just stop fighting. I hate it when my family fights. I’m known as the irresponsible one in my family compared to my brother who is just way better than me, though I act that I’m confident that I can surpass him. Why did I make a fool out of myself? I’ll never be better than anyone. I have really good grades in school and all but why am I just not enough? Why? I thought of jumping in front of a car just now but the driver might have to pay. I don’t want him to since it was my decision and the driver can’t stop me. I was scared. I’m not gonna lie. I was really scared. I didn’t do it though. I don’t know what to do anymore with life. I don’t know how I should handle this. What should I do? Help.

Hey buddy, calm down. Lay in your bed and relax, take a deep breath and think about something that makes you happy. Everything is gonna be alright, I’m sure you are a great person and you will be someone important in the future. Prepare yourself and study as much as you want, your life matter to me and I don’t want to see you in the news. Stay strong and positive. It may be hard but I can assure you is worthy :black_heart:

1 Like