I dont know what to do anymore. i feel im worthless to my mom

I don’t know what to do anymore I’ve been getting yelled at by my mom for last 3 days for nothing I’ve done I cant do it anymore I’ve broken down crying over 6 times already in the past 3 days, My mom is making me feel like I’m worthless and I’m nothing, she has made my mental health even has made me want to stop eating once again which is already happening to me.

4 Likes

I am so sorry that you have to go through that and that your mom treats you like that. Remember that you are extremely valuable, beautiful, and deserving of unconditional love.
We are here for you friend whenever you need to talk <3

I understand how you feel. Know that you have worth and value. You are also loved and your feelings are valid. If you want to talk I’m here for you :).

I’m new to Heart Support, but I am a mom with a teen who is here because my daughter and I are not seeing eye-to-eye, and I want to find a middle ground that keeps us all safe online.

I obviously don’t know you, or your mother, or why you are fighting. Are you having trouble understanding each other, or is there malice in these fights?

Since I am not a malicious mom I can only tell you that a mother’s point of view, one that is from a good place, and of love…

It is very very hard for a Mom to drop limit bombs that a kid feels are unfair. Sometimes even with the insistence than I am ruining her life, the threats of self harm, it’s our job to keep my kids safe. We would rather be the bad guy who took away privileges, if it means we are protecting them from actual bad guys. I know I am not entirely fair. But the world doesn’t abide by my rules so I have to adjust my wishes to the harsh reality. It means tighter limits not because my daughter is doing anything bad, but because people around her do.

Again, I don’t know the specifics of your struggle, I am only projecting what I hope is a possible explanation for why parents can be unfair. If you want to get into it, I can try to offer ideas and perspective if you want.

<3

2 Likes

My mom and i are having problems understanding each other and I’m sorry but what is malice? My mom and I are fighting because I’m failing most of my school classes an I’ve been telling her I’m trying my best to bring up my marks in my classes, but she keeps blaming it on my phone when it isn’t my phone that isn’t causing the problems its my mental health that is not helping me bring up my marks.

im so used of the getting treated like crap but thank you for saying the nice things :slight_smile:

okay and thank you for the nice words. :grinning:

1 Like

Of course :))))))))))

Ofc! No one should be treated with any less value than a million diamonds <3

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.