I don't know what to do

I think that my life is worthless. I don’t know what to do. Everyday I’m thinking about it, about what I can do and what could be good for me. I can’t find the answer. Or the purpose of my life. I feel useless. When someone asks me what I want or what I’ll do in the future I just don’t know what to say. It’s hard for me to find out exactly what I want to do.
Always I wad bad at taking decisions, maybe because I wanted just foolish things. My family told me almost everytime that what I want is a stupidity, especially my elder brother. I know that I make my decisions in life, and not anyone else, but now I really think that everything that I do or say is wrong. Maybe some things are wrong, but not all of them.
Also, I can’t approach to people easily and I don’t have any friends to spend some time and discuss about it with. And I’m very sure that my family would think that I’m just complaining instead of doing something. If I knew what to do, I had really done something. I know that nothing comes easily doing nothing, but I am very insecure about this.
Thank you for your time spent reading this.

@Florentina,

If it helps, know that you are not alone in feeling this. I have felt this for many years as well. I wish there was a clear cut solution. I still have no idea job wise what I want to do, and so instead of dwelling on it, I am choosing to use this time just to do things that I love - painting, being in nature ect, when I am not at work and just trying to make the best of the job I have now… at least it gives me some money to do the things I really like.

As cheesy as it sounds, life is about the journey not the destination, so don’t worry if you don’t have it all figured out now. Live for today (I know, its way easy to say than do).

I hope things start turning around for you. Sorry, I couldn’t be of more help. Stay Strong!

• Michelle
1 Like

You are strong, I know you are. I believe in you, and you should too. People may not get what you are, and that is their problem. Don’t let them trick you into thinking there’s something wrong with you.
Know that you are loved, and we care about you.
Stay strong <3

1 Like