I dont know what to do... :/

Hi
So i didn’t know how to start this and sorry for my grammar im not the best in typing English but i wanted to give this a shot and see how this works. So i live in Philly and my life right now is finishing its out of control Spiral that last year left me in,so To Give a small context last year i lost my father too stomach cancer and i had to partially give up my wrestling Career ((Indy Wrestling career not Olympic wrestling)) i now live in Philadelphia and i want to reset my wrestling study’s but the only school here dose not want to take in half experienced wrestlers and it sucks now im just depressed and sad all the time…i feel empty and im rusting out Wrestling wise. If Things go south even more ill end up back in Puerto Rico with no home to go too. This is not really a cry for help and if it is i hope its for a wrestling school that wants to see how i work i just want someone to talk to and hopefully help me in anyway they can. And now with this Covid stuff i feel so lost and trap If this makes you angry im sorry.

2 Likes

Hi!

First thing I am really sorry for your lost. One year is still soon, so if okay if maybe you feel sad and that the school that have the career you were doing wont let you enter isnt helping at all. I am not an expert and I havent the life experience but my advice would be, that maybe you could try to go to another career, I know that isnt easy but sometimes life isnt the way we want but we have to keep fighting.

I am really sorry for this hard moment that you are having and that the Covid is making the situation worse, but know that you have us here, if you need to talk. And dont say sorry, we all are here to help, I am writing this because I want you to be better.

And dont worry, my English isnt the best either but we always can improve :heart:

Take care :heart:

2 Likes