I don't know where I Stand

I have been on a constant battle with meds and now a constant battle with myself. I live in the middle of no where and struggling to get a job because I am so weak. I am so tired. I feel helpless and lost an like I am going no where. I feel like I want to keep moving and can’t sit still but I also have my body weight I can not lift. I am exhausted from nothing. I want to go and do things but I am afraid to go alone or I just don’t have the money nor effort. I am not giving up but yet I am. I am this inbetween and its hurting me. I feel so lost. I feel so alone. I feel so so lonely.

You’re never alone in this community friend. I’m proud of you for not giving up. It might be an idea to go and speak to your doctor about your physical weakness if you haven’t already as it could be something more than your mental health. I know for me I have to occasionally take supplements for Vitamin D deficiency which can cause those same symptoms. Keep fighting. Keep looking, you’ll find something.

Hold fast
Kayla

Like Kayla said, you are never alone. We are here with you and we are all proud of you for sticking with this. I would suggest two things: Drink way more water than you think you need, and get between 7-9 hours of sleep each night as often as possible. I think these two things will help immensely. Self care is really important and so many of us often forget how greatly important it is.

Hold fast. This storm will pass. We believe in you.

@Jasmine.jade22, I don’t believe that you are as alone as you think. I wish I could with you, to hug you. I would give you my pride and faith in an instant, but I cannot. You may be lost, but we are lost together.
Don’t let fear or hopelessness consume you. I know how tired you may feel, but always know we are here and you can take strength from us anytime. If you really want to go and do things, I believe you can stand up and go do it.
I believe in you.

Stay strong <3

@Jasmine.jade22

You are never alone. Even if you feel like it. We are here for you. Don’t give up! I know things aren’t good right now, and they may even seem like they’ll never get better. But there is always hope! Hold on to it. You are stronger than you know.