I don't know where I'm going

The past few months have been difficult and things are changing. After finishing my studies I need to take three certification exams. And I’m afraid of failure. I always have been. To this day I don’t know how I’ve managed to scrape by in life. And if I do pass exams, what then? I don’t know where I’m going in life and it scares me. I constantly doubt myself.

I’m afraid of being alone.

I don’t know if I’ll actually make it in life. I don’t know if I’m enough. I don’t know if I’m worthy. Constantly doubting myself has eaten away at me and I’ve been ignoring it. I’ve hardly done anything to fix it. I’m in a constant loop self hatred and questioning myself.

I know this feeling doesn’t last forever but it sure feels like it. I just don’t want to feel like what I’m doing isn’t a waste of time.

3 Likes

Hey bro,

Thank you for sharing how you feel—it takes courage to put it out there, and I’m glad you found HeartSupport!

I’m sorry for what you’re going through. It’s definitely hard to feel motivated to do anything when you’re always questioning yourself and can’t imagine how you feel. I’m not sure if this will help, but I encourage you to take your time. I don’t think there really is a “right” path for you to take. It’s your life and you’re allowed to live it at your own pace!

I hope that you will be able to overcome your self doubt. Whenever you feel down, HeartSupport is here for you! Never ever hesitate to reach out here to share your thoughts, we got your back :facepunch:t3:

• Brian
2 Likes