I don't know who I am

Hi…
I don’t know what to do. I had an argument with my sibling over something pathetic, and she started screaming at me like I was trying to kill her or something, she was so mad… My parents started to tell me I was in the wrong even though I hadn’t raised my voice once… I tried to stay calm, but she carried on and I got so frustrated and angry that I just hit her. I’m not a violent person, it was just an automatic reaction I don’t know what came over me, I don’t know what to do… I can’t go back to my family because I’ll just get the same thing all over again, but, I can’t deal with this overwhelming guilt… I feel like I’m losing who I am, and this incident just proves it to me… I want to know who I am, but, I don’t know if I like the person I’m slowly becoming…

-O

Find yourself in isolation of nature. Maybe it’ll help to be away from people and just take a look inside. Find what you like, what makes you angry, what makes you scared.
I know how you feel. You can carry on. Apologize, and if you want, tell them how you feel, what’s been going with you. I think honesty can help you. It’s better to fail than never try. You’ll be okay honey.
Hold Fast

2 Likes