I don't matter (T.W.)

I don’t matter, no one cares, maybe I’m just stupid, maybe I’m just crazy, I wish that I had someone, who’s there, but when I look around me nobody’s anywhere, I cry, and I cry, and I hope that somebody, hears me, yet, no one is there, so I I just stand there knowing full well that I may as well not be here waiting, for someone to care, I finally gave up, since no one is there, and now I know that no one wil miss me, since there’s nobody anywhere.

3 Likes

Somebody here. I guarantee that you would be missed. I know it’s miserable to feel so alone, yet you won’t always be. You really do matter, and you always will.

I see you. I hear you. You are not alone.
It can feel like that. And it hurts a lot.
But God is always always right by your side holding your hand.
You can find his spirit in the whistle of the wind, of the birds song calling to you, to sunbeams and moonbeams caressing your cheek.
Take a moment to step outside and see all the glory around you. These are gifts just for you that say “I love you.”
Whenever you feel this low, step outside, walk around, breathe in the gift of oxygen and see all there is to see knowing it is there just for you.
You are loved.
You are seen.
You are heard.

I have PTSD from what happened to me at church, and at my grandma’s house…

2 Likes

I just feel awful, I couldn’t sleep last night, I couldn’t stop crying, my brother yelled at me, and i hate it when he yells at me and he threatened me and said that he was going to throw my medicine away.

1 Like

I dearly hope you’ve been able to move past the feeling that you don’t matter. Think about the people who matter to you. Believe it or not, that they matter to you provides evidence that you matter to them. That is true because when someone matters to you, it’s because a connection between you exists.

It sounds like your living situation needs to change. I hope you can find a way to make that happen. Try calling 211 and see if they can direct you to some helpful resources. Make sure your brother does not know where you keep your medicine.

Hello! Im lili from heartsupport! Ill be talking with u today! U are not stupid and A LOT of people would miss u! U are a person that deserves to be lobed! Srry for all thats happening too u js know that on heartsupport one of us is active all the time! And here to chat!

1 Like