I don't wanna live anymore

I absolutely hate myself. I hate being on this world, and having no clue what i’m good at. I have zero social skills, every time I talk to someone I stutter a bit or i’ll say something so stupid. I just hate how scared I am to talk to other people, and for some reason i’m just so terrified to even look for jobs. Everything I do just seems to fail; I try my best, but seem to fail every test I take. I have no motivation to do anything with my life; I wanna end it all, but for some reason I guess I have a little hope that things get better, but so far it seems like things are getting worse. Thank you, for taking time out your day to read this.

1 Like

I don’t think you are scared, you are brave enough to post this. It takes a lot of bravery to do that.i know but try to love yourself, it’s the best thing in the whole wide world.its okay to stutter darling. It’s called social anxiety, u can read some books for self therapy or consult a psychiatrist . Look for an online job. One day u wil be a huge success. Einstein was not given admission in primary school because they said he was so dumb, didn’t stop him.its difficult when life is tis unfair to get motivation, but help someone my friend , u wil feel btr. I am lucky to help you

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate it. I probably should talk to a psychiatrist; again thanks for the advice.

Hey Dylan, I’m sorry you’re feeling low right now. But I’m glad you posted here! It takes courage to do that and it shows you want change. I know it doesn’t mean much but I struggle with the same stuff you do. It’s tough living in a society where you feel like you have to “have it together” all the time. It sucks trying to figure out what you want to do for a job and in life when everything feels draining before you even do it. I struggle with anxiety daily and I don’t like socializing because I overthink everything and then I end up looking awkward. Then I hate myself for being weird and that’s all I think about. And nobody likes anxiety so we do what we can to avoid it, like staying isolated or just being unmotivated to do anything. But if you start with something small that puts you outside your comfort zone, after awhile it gets easier. Now I don’t have all the answers and I fail a lot but I just wanted you to know that you aren’t alone. And don’t forget to give yourself some grace, it’s not easy to fight self hatred and anxiety. But this community is always here for you. I’m still trying to figure things out too and trying to just do something to better myself everyday. I hope you find some happiness soon. Just keep fighting cuz you are worth fighting for!

1 Like

Thank you, and it does help to have someone relate because I really did think it was only me who just really acted weird around people. Appreciate you taking time out your day to read this, and thanks for the advice.

1 Like