I Dont want to be alive anymore

I keep making the same mistakes, Im never going to be want I want to be. Im sick of living my meaningless life. I have no more goals and no dream. I honestly having an hatred towards women, no matter how hard I fight it, my demons come back and take control of my mind. I want to literally punch a person in the face and beat them to bloody pulse. I cant control my emoitions or my actons. I try medication, I try CBD, I try faith, I try medation and try every fucking thing and not working at all. This depression will kill me and no matter how hard I fight, it keep coming back

What have you learned from your mistakes , your life isnt meaningless. then make a goal . please continue to fight , ill fight this with you . You need to keep trying . Please seek medical help if needed . you can become better and you will win these thoughts/emotions you are having . YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
-hold fast you’re worth it-
[Ashley]

1 Like

Please… don’t give up. I’m not sure how old you are, but… please listen to what I’m about to say. I had a son who felt like you do. He was bipolar and had some other issues. He never felt adequate. We moved to Florida, he didn’t want to come. One day his friend called to tell me he overdosed. He was in an induced coma. We flew there. He somehow came out of it and was like Oh My God! Nothing is worth it. I love you guys so much and I’m going to get my shit together. A year later, there was this stupid needless police chase and some drugged guy was doing a hundred miles an hour and hit him.
He’s gone. He’s not coming back. And that’s it. But you, you have a chance to make changes in your life. Maybe a change of scenery, a change in friends. There is nothing like a total makeover in your life to do it. And you are never too late. My son died, true. But you know, he didn’t give up. And he never disappointed me. God knows I miss the shit out of him and I cry a lot. But he’s an angel.

1 Like