I don't want to keep on living

I really am I tired of feeling like shit everyday I hate myself so much :frowning: I think I’m going to loose it after being cut free for 1 month and I’ve been cutting for the last 3 years sadly I don’t know what to do i just want to mess it all up

Hey, please don’t give up! You matter. You are here for a reason. I want to share a video with you. I hope it will help you https://youtu.be/QFf6opXR1Hc keep on fighting! God loves you!

Hi @Xanny. I’m sorry that you are feeling so terrible, but I’m proud of you too! You stopped cutting yourself and that’s a huge step in a good direction. A direction to hopefully start healing from whatever caused you to start self harming.

Something no one else knows about me: I used to cut myself, too. Only for about six months, and nothing deep. Nothing that left scars. The last time was a little over four years ago. For me, not doing it anymore got easier as time has passed. I know some people struggle for a long time.

The only thing I can think of to maybe make it “easier” for you (if you aren’t doing this already) is a hobby. Something that will help to get your mind off of self harming and will keep your hands busy. Or a pet that can keep you company and give you love and you can love in return. Something good that replaces it.

If you don’t know, HeartSupport has a book out called ReWrite. It’s about self harming. It might be worth it for you to try reading at some point. Here is the link for it on Amazon:

I hope you can find the strength to keep doing good things for yourself.

~Daisy :hearts:

1 Like

Hey @Xanny while I don’t know much about self harm I have had some of my good friends struggle with it severely. I want you to keep pushing forward! @Daisy recommend a hobby and I 100% agree. Here is a link for you. Hold fast :heart:

Hobbies

1 Like

@Xanny,

Hey friend, battling against self-harm is not easy. Yet you’re doing it! One month being cut free?! That’s awesome! You’ve got so much strength, so much determination. We’re all proud of you here for what you’re doing. :heart:

By being one month free of cutting, then you certainly had occasions to realize that those urges will pass, even if they’re really strong at the moment. How you feel right now is gonna change and for the moment it’s quite normal if your mind has still this reflex to think about self-harm as an automatic response. But everytime you try to fight against this, it’s worth it. Every second you don’t hurt yourself is a step further. Every little step is important and you’ve been already taking huge ones! So since you sent this message 2 days ago, I hope that even if you relapsed once, then you don’t beat yourself up for that and you can take care of yourself from now. Don’t forget that a bad day doesn’t mean it’s gonna be a bad life. You can do this! We believe in you and we’re here for you, no matter what.

Hang in there. You are loved. :heart:

I want to leave.even when I’m with my friends or family I just suddenly always get at some point while bring with them. When I get sad I get really dark!.. I start to slip and think of a world without me .

These days life is steering towards self harming again. I still wish to live and be happy; but my feelings and want to be here are slipping away from me.

Hey, a world without you wouldn’t be the same. You make a difference in this world. You are unique and there is no one like you. God created you with a purpose. I know it’s hard but please keep fighting! https://youtu.be/L33djEEMEE8 I hope this will help you. It helps me when I’m lost

1 Like