I don't want to live

I’ve made a bunch of posts about how bad I want to kill myself. There’s really nothing new but my urges have become more and more stronger. I have a couple urges to try to take more pills and save up for a gun. I’m canceling my therapy sessions since that hasn’t helped me at all.

I just don’t want to live. I don’t have any reason to keep going.

I strongly urge you to keep going to therapy but look for a new therapist. I know from my personal experience that therapy had helped tremendously, you just have to find the right therapist. I know what it’s like to feel like you don’t want to live anymore and I can assure you that you’re here for a reason. There’s a reason behind everything that we don’t always see until the storm blows over so to speak. Please hold on. You’re life is precious to everyone here at HeartSupport including myself. Please feel free to talk to me at any time.

2 Likes

Hey @Megadave020!

I’m so sorry it’s getting stronger- that sucks.
I encourage you to maybe just try a different therapist. It took my 6 tries before I found someone that really understood me and helped me.
When it gets hard, think about how far you’ve come! You’re such an essiental part of this community.

I believe in you man!

Hold Fast,
SJ

1 Like

@Megadave020 - I’m really glad to see that you’re still around; You’ve been on my mind a lot. Therapy takes time, friend. I would strong encourage you to continue to go, or to seek someone who “clicks” with you better. It took me a couple of counselors until I find the right one. Hang in there dude.