I dont want to live

Yesterday was really hard I didn’t want to live then this morning I felt better with what would God have me do today saying this three times when I wake up. I don’t know if there is a God but it helps me with all the mind programming and all the equipment they use. I don’t know if anyone’s been through this with all the equipment and mind programming equipment they use to make people mentally ill and much much more. Having a shower and prayer and meditation helps with I don’t want to live.

2 Likes

I’m really glad to hear you’ve found something (shower, prayer, meditation) that works for you. Believing in a Higher Power can truly help you center and focus on the bigger picture. Remember that you matter, even when you feel crappy.

Here is the number to the Suicide Lifeline in the US: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) as well as some other lifeline numbers:
Transgender Lifeline: US: 877-565-8860 | Canada: 877-330-6366
International: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines
To text a trained Crisis Counselor, text HOME 741741

It is NEVER too late. Use those if you get to feeling this way again and your routine isn’t helping. You matter.

Welcome to the community. You are a beautiful soul and there are people that love you.

1 Like

Thank you mammafox I don’t believe in a higher power and even with prayer and meditation it’s a struggle.

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome.

1 Like

I empathize with you my Friend regardless if you believe in God or not is irrelevant. You have a reason to Live you have value and you have so many people that I’m sure care about you. Life is a Gift and you have a reason to be here a reason to exist. Please don’t waste it. I love you XOXO Phantom