I fee super l alone with where I at in life and the season i am in

I feel so alone and confused. I was recently diagnosed with depression and anxiety. My family is pretty broken and they do not understand the way I am. I just stuck , not wanted, not understood and unloved. I am so lost and alone

1 Like

Depression and anxiety is a hard thing to understand. Even if you have them. I was diagnosed when I was 15. Look for your outlets. The things that help over come them. Weather it be music, walking, photography, dancing, drawing, etc. You will have your good days and your bad days. But just know we are always here for you. And you are enough. You are loved. You are enough. Dont let ANYONE, including yourself tell you otherwise. I know it’s hard. But we love you. And we all know that you are enough. You are STRONG. You had the strength to reach out and that is a very good start. Dont let your depression and anxiety take control of your life. If you ever feel like they are starting to. Reach out. Keep talking with us. We are ALWAYS here for you. :heart:

2 Likes

Hey @Carseaj,

I’m so sorry to hear about your recent diagnoses - anxiety and depression can be a tough demon to tackle, but it’s definitely possible. I struggle with the same symptoms, and the more you fight against your monsters, the stronger you become. In the meantime, remember that you are NOT alone in this fight. Unfortunately people who’ve never experienced clinical depression/anxiety cannot relate (empathize); they can simply sympathize. In the meantime, continue seeking counseling; it helps a LOT. And remember, you always have us! Here are some statistics for you to remind yourself that you aren’t alone in this battle:

https://adaa.org/about-adaa/press-room/facts-statistics

We love you and we want to see you beat this! You’re a warrior. Please keep us updated.

-Eric

1 Like

Thank you for messaging . Last night was pretty bad and sometimes it is hard to get out of heads and I was really struggling last night and feeling so defeated . I still kinda feel like that but I feel I also feel kinda not alone

1 Like

Thank you for messaging and reaching out . Last night was really bad and I felt so defeated . I actually never heard of this website before until it came up on my Facebook feed . I checked it out and it was the perfect timing with how I am feeling . It is really hard and sometimes very extremely lonely and I feel that a lot recently. I will definitely keep on fighting though and post updates

1 Like

Hey Carseaj, I am from team Out of the Ashes and I kind of know what you’re going through, I have depression and anxiety myself and it can be a lonely road sometimes. I think it helps to have a person to talk to who goes through the same things you do and I think talking about it always helps so thanks for posting and you will be in my prayers.

1 Like