I feel confused

In really I am confused, maybe I am crazy but sometimes I think that my ex-friend is looking at me, after that she stopped talking to me and I know that she doesnt care at all about me. And I know that sometimes people look at you without reason but I dont know why but I really feel confused, like I dont understand it at all, sometimes I think that she keep staring at me, with a serious face, that means that she hate me ?

In really I dont understand this and sometimes I get mad for this situation even if I dont show it.(If anyone that have read my past post know what it the situation about this person and I is now)

Maybe is my mind playing a bad joke or I dont know.

Sorry for making this post but I needed to let it out. And sorry for making so many post. And if anyone read this, thank you and take care :heart:

2 Likes

Hello ^^
From what I’ve read I feel like you both need to sit down and talk…i may be saying nonsense but I think that is better confront this situation than just feel confused about it <3

I hope that I’ve managed to help you a little bit, take care (^-^)

3 Likes

Thanks you really :raised_hands: And yeah the best thing would be to talk about the situation and I would agree to talk to her but I know that she doesnt want to talk.

Really thanks a lot for reading and for answering :raised_hands::raised_hands:

Take care :heart:

2 Likes

Honestly, friend, I know it sucks when we lose friends and people we cared for or who were important to us. But it’s important that we don’t over think what people are doing. I know I fall into this trap really easy. Worrying about what people are thinking, what they are saying about me, how they are looking at me. I let it get to my head. I always have to remind myself that what these people are doing does not matter. It really doesn’t. I wouldn’t over think it sweetheart. You’ll just drive yourself crazy spending too much time worrying about it.

Its understandable to be hurt by it. But try your best to not pay too much mind to it. Focus on those friends who ARE there. Focus on the people who DO love you. Focus on the people that support you. Its those people who matter. <3

You don’t have to be sorry for sharing your thoughts and feelings. It makes sense that this would be hard. Much love friend.

• Kitty
1 Like

Thanks really for answering and reading this post, Yeah the best thing is to let it go and to dont care what others think. I dont think that I have friends but from now on I will only care to pass my exam and trying my best in class.

In really I am so tired of suffering for people that have give up on me and I want to look for myself.

Thanks really :raised_hands:and take care :heart:

2 Likes

You say you don’t have friends, but is there nobody at all that you can reach out to? Maybe someone in class you could invite to study with or go out for a coffee hang out? I know extending ourselves can be really difficult. Especially for those of us who have social anxiety. But it’s healthy to make connections. Especially to help distract from those of our past who have hurt us.

I hope that you can find some healthy connections, that your exams go well and you can do well.

I understand that emotion. I get tired of it too. But I think it’s really important that we take care of how we let other people effect us. It’s one of the things I am struggling with the most. Someone shared with me a while back, a quote that really stuck to me.

" You will continue to suffer if you have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to you. True power is sitting back and observing things with logic. True power is restraint. If words control you that means everyone else can control you. Breathe and allow things to pass."

I feel like this applies to things people do too. Facial expressions. Starring. Bad vibes. I think it’s important for us to remember, some people suck. But we don’t want to give them control over our lives, emotions and what we say/do. Instead, be happy. (:

So I hope you’re able to find your happiness. Take care, darl’n

1 Like