I feel empty

I don’t know where to start I’m sad i feel alone most of the time, my family members think I’m stupid they make fun of me, yeah it was funny at the beginning but now it’s not it hurts me, my best friend doesn’t talk to me like before it’s just little talks. My mother gets mad and then she puts the blame on me where am I supposed to go. God help me what is wrong with me.

2 Likes

I feel sad and alone. I had nowhere to go. I was homeless. I ran away when I was 16 with my sister’s and lived in a youth refuge. My family would laugh and make fun of me. Then I lost my housing and I was homeless and I went and lived in a refuge.

1 Like

Hey Ray,

I know exactly how you feel. Ive had a lot going on lately on top of the state of the world right now and I feel so so lonely sometimes even though I’m well aware im not alone. Its so hard to make your heart feel what your head knows.
You are not alone, I promise, have you asked your best friend if something is wrong? That might help you to feel better.

You always have us, everyone here at heartsupport will welcome you with open arms and meet you with love and support.

You are stronger than you think, i know this because you came here and you shared your feelings, you were vulnerable with a bunch of people you don’t know. That takes a lot of strength to do believe me.

Keep being strong, keep coming back and we will do everything we can to support you.<3

-Dani

1 Like

@Ray tough man. It feels like no matter where you go, your heart gets stepped on. With your “best friend”, with your family, with your mom…even when you’re alone because then your thoughts crush you…it feels like you’re trying to run away from these thoughts and they follow. It’s scary, and it feels like there’s no opportunity for relief. Sounds brutal, honestly.

I remember a period in my life where it felt like everyone and everything in my life was telling me I suck. I hated it. I spent…literally all day running away from my problems because I felt like they were sucking the life out of me. And when I couldn’t escape any longer and had to face the pain within, I thought I would fall into it and never come out. Subconsciously I feared that they were all right, that I really did suck, that I was never going to be worth loving.

You’re not alone in feeling these things, and you’re not crazy or silly or childish or stupid. You matter. Your feelings matter. Your heart matters. What you’re going through matters. I’m sorry that you’re in a difficult season, and I wanted to write back to say that you are stronger than you know for continuing to face this even though it would be so easy to run and hide…and that you’re being open about it, even more courageous…you are not alone, and you will make it through this. Thank you for sharing.

-Nate

1 Like