I feel like a lion dying at a tip of spears

My ex wife is not only taking advantage of my knee surgery and being very limited but now she is trying to take my kids away from me and I can’t lose them . I can’t even deal with this

3 Likes

Hey @Joegrizzly,

I’m so sorry that this situation with your ex-wife is still ongoing. It’s so hard, especially with kids between you. It means you have to compose together, for the sake of your children, but when one is not willing to create pace it can be so chaotic.

May I ask how your ex is trying to take your kids away from you? Has she initiated some legal actions against you? Or is she trying to influence them so they would spend more time with her?

I would love to hear more about your life context and this situation, if you are comfortable sharing. You’re not alone, Joe. :hrtlegolove:

@Joegrizzly I am so sorry that you are dealing with this its so much harder to get people to understand that hey you arent this pawn that can be hurt like this. Also the idea of using children against you is so hard. My own parents did that too. It is a tough situation because you just want to be apart of their life. And only the person stopping it is her. Hopefully soon this can be cleared and you wont be without the ability to visit them.

Hold fast
Ash (Discord SWAT 1)

1 Like

I’m sorry @Joegrizzly that you are going through this while you are recovering from surgery. Divorce is never pretty and having the kids be put in the middle of it has to be painful for you. Is your ex taking formal action against you regarding the kids are is it more a personal threat? Know that there are others of us who have had a rough road through divorce and are willing to listen. You matter and you’re not alone here.

1 Like

Hey @Joegrizzly,

Sending friendly thoughts and hugs your way. I hope you manage to find some rest in peace during this difficult time. We’re all rooting for you. We care about you. We believe in you. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.