Back to heartsupport

I feel like all my friends don't want me because I'm not fully verbal

I’m only semi verbal, I’m trying to work on getting better at talking, but I feel like none of my friends are there for me. I recently had to leave an online community that I hung out with all the time, but they would never read chat and I just always felt ignored. The real topper was when I joined a game with my friends, and someone said “Great now I have to read chat” That really just broke my heart, and I left the community and game that night. I just am really sad and hurt that they treated me that way.

4 Likes

Hi @TheQuietKelsey

I’m so, so sorry that the people in that community treated you like that. It’s not fair at all and I hope that you know that you are a valued member of this community. We care about you and want you to feel safe and accepted.

Hope to see you in stream :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

oh my dear one,

I am so incredibly sorry that you had to experience that kind of pain. It was completely unfair & unkind of them to do that to you. Years ago, I was part of an online community that was a struggle for me to leave. When I left, I debated on going back because it was such a big part of my life & I couldn’t imagine my life without it. But, after some time…I found healthier communities to join, like HeartSupport. That community was so toxic, I am still struggling with ideals & thoughts that were imprinted on me at the time. I felt like I had to prove myself to some of the leaders & ‘role models’ of the community. I had to change my way of thinking & understanding of what a healthy, good community looks like.

I hope you find a community that loves & supports you…hopefully, HeartSupport but if you need something else. I hope that it accepts you just as you are & doesn’t want to change you to what they think is the one way. I am your cheerleader. You got this. You are capable of SO MANY THINGS!

You are strong. You are valid. You are important. You matter.

-StarFox :yellow_heart:

3 Likes