I feel like an asshole

My last post I mentioned that found two people to jam with and they seem to be really cool people. However I feel shitty for two reason.

One: I know a guy at my work that does scream(co worker) and sound sick. It all before I met the drummer( band mate)so lately I was edging him to try out for my project. I mentioned to my drummer, he ask if was vaccinated. I gave a bad answer cuase told the drummer( band mates) about screamer (co worker) politics. Then drummer ( new band mate) I will not jam with him because of that. It put me really shitty situation cuase I want my co worker try out for the band , just lame this guy (drummer) because of his politics without getting to know him.

Two: thier that hip me to join too, however we haven’t be able to meet up. I believe might disability ( which I’m not judging him, cuase I’m disabled too). He live parent they like controlling his life in unhealthy way. Without meeting us, his parents assume that I do hard drugs and I’m bad person. I felt also lead him on, I try pick him or try to find jam space near him and I even try FaceTime ( but his mother deleted the chat. I kinda tell him that band was not going, cuase did not want to hurt his feelings.

Fuck I feel such a peice of shit. No matter how hard try fucking fair, I just fucking cunt.

3 Likes

You didn’t do anything wrong. You can’t control what his parents think about you. It sounds like you had some uncomfortable issues to deal with, but you didn’t cause them. Don’t be upset with yourself because someone else is misjudging you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.