I feel like i'm losing my mind

I feel like i’m going crazy(er than I already am). I’m starting to feel delusional, like I am imagining everything (my family says I am wherever we argue or get into a fight) and i’m having really paranoid thoughts. I’m no stranger to mental health issues but i’ve never felt like this before. I feel like i’m losing touch with reality, and i can see it happen but can’t do anything to stop it.

@Shelby13

I have not experienced what you are experiencing. But you will get through this. You are strong and courageous and brave. You don’t walk this journey of life, the highs and the lows, alone. Keep holding on. You can do it. Keep fighting.

1 Like

Hey @Shelby13 - You are not crazy. One of the aspects of having severe anxiety is that it’ll try to convince you that you’re going crazy, when, in fact, you aren’t. You are strong and you can (and WILL) get through this. We believe in you!

1 Like

Gaslighting is really common in toxic relationships and people can do it without realizing it so make sure you think about that the next time someone says you are imagining things. I know I have dealt with someone who kept making me feel like I was going crazy. until I had another person there to witness it and call them out for the same stuff. Anxiety can also blow things up and make them feel a lot worse than they really are. Just find something to help you relax and you can approach it later with clarity. I take rhodiola rosea to help with my anxiety and stress and it helps me. Maybe look into trying it. My old doctor recommended it too since st John’s wort messes with too many medications.

1 Like

Hold fast friend. Live to see the moon each night, hold on to that or another aspect of reality. I believe in you. Talk to us whenever, world’s ending or not tsunami or not, we will always be here for you.

Hey @Shelby13,

I am proud of you for posting- I know it can be hard.

Please know you are not alone in this fight.

I don’t know where you are in life but I encourage you to reach out to a healthcare professional or a counselor to talk about this- there is help out there.

We are here for you. We believe in you.

Hold fast.

With love,
Lyss (ur old pal Blurryface)