I feel like I'm too sensitive and I can't control my anger

Sometimes I just can’t take it anymore. My family yells at each other all the time and I can’t do anything. They start yelling at each other and I just want it all to stop. I want a normal family for once. I always get so upset at them whenever they start yelling at each other and I just can’t hold back the tears that come. I can’t control my emotions. I feel hopeless. There’s nothing I can do about it. I don’t know how to express my feeling so I just take it out as anger and I always end up hurting someone. I don’t mean to, I swear. It just comes out of me and I can’t help it. I regret it after I say it and I just can’t do anything at all. I’m always so sensitive and paranoid about everything. Why can’t I just live a normal life for once? I can barely do anything at all. Please, someone help me.

4 Likes

I have been dealing my anger myself and it hard things to control like you said, if you parent are agruing just leave the room and go for a walk. Sadly you cant control other people, it also hard to control our own emoitions. But also look up mental health video on youtube.

1 Like

My parents are divorced so it’s just my dad. He argues with my grandparents a lot. I can’t go out for a walk because they usually don’t allow me outside. Now with the sickness going around. I definitely can’t.

2 Likes