I feel like my life is sinkhole

I wish the rain would just cleanse this pain . married and always to blame …

:frowning:

That’s hard. I’m sorry friend. I know that life. I’ve been there.

If you need to talk about it, feel free to. There is no judgement here. Just love, understanding and care.

The best way to resolve issues in a marriage is through communication. So when you can speak calmly and of a civil tone, try to pull your spouse aside and just have a heart to heart. Talk about what you’re feeling. What’s on your mind. And see if maybe you guys can work on what’s causing so much hurt.

Let your spouse know what is hurting you. Share how it makes you feel. Be open. But be calm. It’s the best way to work things out.

I’ve been there and I know how hard it can be.

You matter friend.

• Kitty
1 Like

I just don’t get what went wrong if maybe he’s still blaming himself for me trying to kill myself last summer which I died but he saved me if he wouldn’t have showed up …4 mins later I wouldn’t be here today …makes me sad for things I’ve been through but now I’m just a issue like self potty is what I heard just yesterday that I don’t do wrong it’s all in my head bc I over think …for once I can be myself with my partner so I thought …but I feel now I Might be wrong

1 Like

Wow. That’s a lot. I’m so sorry that you felt so overwhelmed by hurt that you felt like you had to attempt to take your life. I’m really glad that someone was there to help you and protect you. How awful it would be if you weren’t here. I’m glad that you are okay now.

Friend, I’m sorry that there is so much pain that you are fighting with right now. I really hope that you are able to find a way to open up with your spouse and talk about how you are feeling, because it’s really important. YOU are important.

I want you to be okay. So please keep coming back here and posting if you need a safe place. Be gentle with yourself

1 Like

The only thing for me is realize it’s not always going to be a day in paradise my other kids here I have 4 now that love me unconditional I live for them mostly …their mom (2 )of them …are my step children she choose other men partying and drugs over them …i have basicly raised the youngest and the boy he’s so full of rage…there dad is always working and has no time for them or me it’s beginning to real show so I always encourage them to just keep smiling and understanding I love them …thank u for being so kind and understanding blessing to you

1 Like

That sounds so hard. All of it. I’m really sorry.
Is it all possible to maybe get a family therapist for yourself and the kids? It sounds like maybe that could help. I know therapy isn’t really an option for everyone. But I feel so heavy hearted that you and the children around you are carrying so much hurt. I’m sorry about the other kids mom and her lack of better priorities.

When I was younger my mother preferred to be out doing drugs and sleeping with strange men and left us kids to handle our own. It made my sister lash out in anger. So I can kinda relate to parents poor choices over children.

I know I can’t fix your situation, but I’m more than happy to offer a listening ear and extend a hand of friendship.

I’m sorry there’s so much hurt going on my friend. You are loved and cared for here

1 Like

Just having. Kind words is enough …i really have no friends anymore bc I spaced myself away even if I ever did …they just use me for place to stay or ride food to eat never did any of them ask how I truly I don’t trust many from all the insecurities I’ve dealt with along the way… Not to mention all lies cheats and abuse as well as my daughter dad molesting my 2nd son and me finding out when he was 6 in kindergarten that was icying to my depression and anger… I just wanted to hurt him so bad for taking my son innocence my son has never acted or been the same plus it’s my daughter’s father

1 Like

How awful. Terrible thing for a child to go through. I was sexually abused by 2 family members when I was very young. Started when I was 6. So I know that terrible trauma and I’m so sorry your son had to go through that. No child should ever have to face those experiences.

It sounds like you have a lot of love and care for your family and your kids are lucky to have that.

I never had a relationship with my mom sadly.

I hope all this pain finds healing my friend

1 Like