I feel like there is no way out

I am drowning and so tired of waking up. I feel hopeless and the pain is too much. It has been so many years of depression and I do not see things getting better. I am so glad that I found heartsupport because I have nobody but I am about to spiral.

Hey friend, we hear you, and we’re here for you.
I’ve been just where you are right now, and it’s such an awful thing to feel. I described it the same way- I felt as though I was drowning. All of these negative things were piling up, and I grew so tired of having to deal with it. I couldn’t imagine the pain going away, as it had been there for months.
However, as you can see, I’m using past tense here. That means that I’ve been down this path you’re on, and I have survived. I never thought of myself as someone who was really strong, or anyone special, but you know what? It’s these things that we go through that make us strong, make us different, make us beautiful. Though times are hard now, please do hold on. I can’t even begin to explain how amazing I feel, now that I’ve gotten through all of those past struggles. My life was never awful before things got to their worst, you see, and I think that’s what makes my story- our story- so amazing. I was doing fine until all of the sudden, I just couldn’t handle what I had to deal with anymore, and I realized the amount of weight I had on my shoulders. I fell into a deep depression that lasted many months. During that time, however, I can look back and see just how much that season mattered. I have grown so, so much in that time. I am no longer the quiet, insecure person I used to be. I’m so, so happy now, because I have found myself- which never would have happened without those very quiet, painful few months.
While, yes, my life was okay before all of… that junk happened- but because of the hurt I’ve been through, I no longer have to settle for this “okay”. I’m now on my way to the amazing life that has been planned for me. Just like you are.
You are so blessed to be going through this. You are special, you are chosen. Hang in there, friend, and I promise, you will receive 10x the amount of what has been taken from you in this hard time. Have faith, you got this. <3

1 Like

Hey pal. Do you want to talk about anything?

Yeah we can talk if you want to.