I feel my relasple happen at the end of the mouth

Sept 31 2019 will be a mouth of being sober from self harm, but I been feeling my anxiety has gotten bad again. I have gotten a second job which is great , but I been working longer days, where for example I work from 7am to 2pm, then went to my other job from 3pm to 11pm. I been using my coping skill, today I felt very close of self harm, but I put my head in a cold shower and been holding ice cubes. But it still a very strong habit to break and ti been a battle. I hoping there be a day that never self harm or act impulse where i hurt people. I been trying everything in my power to stop my impuses.

1 Like

You are not alone. The struggle is daily but gets better. I had that thought today in the middle of a terrible anxiety attack. I hope you can find time for self-care, even if it’s something small here or there. It helped me to look at my old scars and remember that I don’t want to be that person anymore. I hope that there is something out there that can give you relief.

1 Like

The struggle is real.
I struggle
Every
Day.
Hang in there friend
-Eyeless

1 Like

Feeling those impulses is going to happen. Just think of the strength you have deep within to overcome those impulses and embrace the feeling that you overcame it.