I feel so lonely without friends/ girlfriends

I’m dealing with a lot intense emotions right now, having thoughts hurting people and emotions ending my life. I hate Saturday being alone at time, dealing with my dark side and trying to fight it. My emotions are really tense right now.

End a friendship recently, even thou it wasn’t best friendship at the end. It sucks being with no friends on a Saturday, it suck not having a girlfriend too. A lot way I feel I’m a bad person, no want to be around me. I hate this fucking feeling.

5 Likes

Hi Metalskater1990
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I am so sorry you feel this way. Loneliness can be very hard on a person. Friends and girlfriends leaving our lives is also bad. But I think that no friend is better than a bad friend. You are not a bad person. You think way to much about yourself and your actions to be one. Try joining an online game server or something like that to fill your time on Saturdays. There are many options to connect with people like that. You are worthy of love and care. Dont doubt that. :wink: I would like to know more about your situacion to try to give you a more direct advice but it is up to you. If you dont want to share more you dont have to.

Take care now. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Ending a friendship kind of brings you back to this feeling of loneliness that you - and no one really - wants to face. It makes sense to feel angry and tense because of it. You are processing the end of a relationship and all the thoughts it makes you have about relationships in general, and even yourself.

You are not a bad person. Please don’t let the ending of this friendship lead you to general and hurtful conclusions about yourself. This person was not a good fit to you, and after how they behaved they really didn’t deserve you.

Take it easy in times to come. It’s not your fault and what happened doesn’t question your character. It’s just a very painful situation that you didn’t ask for.

Please know that you have and will always have friends right here, even it’s just virtually. We’re here for you. Always be.

Hold Fast. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.