I feel that the moment i face the opportunity for

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist reacts to Hope by NF
I feel that the moment I face the opportunity for things to change & get better I naturally run from it. I’m afraid of not being enough & having to accept that I’ve reached my limits. That’s scary because if this is my limit, that means I’m useless to anyone. I know this is all a lie, but NF puts this struggle into a perspective that literally only this song can do accurate justice. Also, at the end…when hope is truly battling fear, it gives such powerful insight into the dark things our fear tells us. We never talk about the actual things we enable ourselves to believe. You’ll never be loved, you’ll never be safe, might as well give up…That’s real. But again, they’re lies…time to take the reigns. Praise God for blessing this man with such a gift.

1 Like

Hi,

I have been there so many times with you to improve my life but I don’t want to fix it. It took me this year to get my life together. Hope is a powerful thing that people tend to underestimate. Without hope, humans will never be able to survive this harsh world. If there is no hope for me, I probably be depress in a long term. Just imagine living a world it’s just rains all day long, you don’t see the sun. No one wants to be wet and cold forever from the rain. We need the sun to help us survive. Sun symbolizes hope and rain represents (no hope) for me. It can interpreted to people in different ways. Just remember I’m here to support through your good & bad days .

Thank you so much for sharing all of this here. Your struggles are so very relatable to me personally, and I wanted to send you a voice reply available here: I feel that the moment i face the opportunity for - Social Media / Support - YouTube - heartsupport - 8 July 2024 | Loom - you are not alone. :heart:

I’ve listened to the messages and I so dearly wish I could speak to you or whatever that was regularly. I’ve wanted to reach out to you for legit therapy but I figure you’re too busy. And I know there are local therapy options. So it’s not really that serious. There are many people out there who need you more than I. And from the bottom of my heart u thank you for the response even if it was AI. Doesn’t matter it was something I needed to hear. I just would like to actually talk to you and explain my side of things, not to challenge your ability as a therapist, but to challenge your own struggles in resemblance to my own. You said you can relate to my comment. I wonder why…Maybe, God willing I hear from you again. I hope so