I feel useless and better off dead

Hey all, long time no see. How are you? Hope your well.
I’m not…
I’m having these feelings of uselessness again, like I’m a heavy weight around all of my coworkers and loved ones ankles. I can’t seem to do anything right and I constantly make silly little mistakes that no one should ever make. I don’t where to go or what to do…
If I wasn’t around maybe everyone would be okay?

1 Like

Hey friend,

I’m sorry you’re not okay right now.

I want to just tell you that it’s okay to not be okay all the time, even if it doesn’t feel that way or if you can’t quite believe me in this moment.

It sounds like you’re being hard on yourself and overthinking your life situation and where you’re at. You are not useless. It’s normal, and I think even increasingly normal in this world, to lose a sense of meaning to a lot of things. I get it. But that’s not how it’s always going to be and I honestly believe that if you keep holding on you will find something that you feel purpose in.

Lastly, even though it might sound dark, there is nothing that will make everyone okay. Whether you are here or not, not everyone will be okay all the time. But if you were not here, I know it would hurt a lot of people. More people care about you than you think. I really believe that’s always the case. Especially if you are in a mental state where you’re overthinking things and being hard on yourself, it is easy to forget how much people care. But I promise that they do. We do.

You are not alone. We’re always here if you need to talk or vent or anything. But I promise you that if it’s not okay, it’s not the end. You are your own harshest critic, so try not to let your own thoughts and feelings get in the way of your relationships. Try to let people love you, and maybe open up to one or two people you trust about your feelings. It’s hard but it could be worth it. We believe in you, and I hope things get better soon. Much love <3

2 Likes

I had same issue today, I told everyone on Facebook that was going to kill myself. It very overwhelming feeling you are going through. Honestly, I might have same episode tomorrow and everyday after that. But I want let you know that are love and important. It okay to make mistakes and not easy thing to go through. But please stay strong and fight for yourself. I hope we fight through together

1 Like

Hey Friend,

I am sorry things haven’t been too well recently. Know that you are not a heavy weight around those you work with or your loved ones. That is just not based in truth. You are loved and no one would be better off without you. We are glad you are here with us and I hope you know that we love you and believe in you. Be gentle with yourself and know that making mistakes doesn’t mean that you are useless or that you can’t do anything right. Mistakes happen, we are only human. You are so very loved! Keep fighting, you can do this!

Hannah Rhodes

2 Likes