I-feel-useless-i-dont-have-any-friends-irl-i-cant

From fantasma: i feel useless, i dont have any friends irl, i cant find motivation, things that made me happy doesnt work anymore, and to the only people i talk to online i feel like im just bothering them, ive never learnt how to live my own live and ive always been following what everyone says, i feel tired, i dont know who i am, i just want some love, some purpose, some happiness, some confort

3 Likes

From fantasma: i want a hug=============

1 Like

Consider yourself ((((((((((hugged))))))))))

When that happens, it means you really are ready for change. When you talk to people here, never feel that your bothering them.

That is a starting point for many people. Your first step towards independence is when you realize that following what everyone says is not helping you feel fulfilled. There is no need to throw out advice that makes sense, but it’s really important free yourself from overbearing expectations of others. Accomplishing that won’t happen overnight. You will begin to know who you are when you stop listening to others when they tell you who you should be.

I want that for you as well. Try giving what you most want to receive. Give love. Support people as they search for purpose. Give comfort. In doing that, you will become your own humble friend.

From fantasma: i always do that last part, but nobody does that back to me

1 Like

From fantasma: not the same way=========

1 Like

It’s good that you are doing the last part. Perhaps those who are around you have not evolved enough emotionally to reciprocate the love and compassion you offer. Some may never mature enough to return the same level of love and friendship. Still, you are setting an example and some people probably will be long gone by the time they decide they should have appreciated you.

It may be 1/100 people who recognize how worthwhile a friendship with you would be. In my case I think it’s been more like 1/400. Still, never regret being loving and supportive of others, as it will help you grow stronger.

From fantasma: i just want a deep emotional bond with someone

From fantasma: is it that hard==========

From AGGRX: It can be. Same boat, wish I could relate. Sometimes this life is going to feel like a walk, even if you’re on the better path. This is definitely a different age on the approach, so I’m not going to lie about that because it would make me dishonest. I would say, experience all you can, because you’re going to. You’re in a different age from where I grew up in, there’s definitely something sinister going on in this world today.

From fantasma: i mean thanks but========

From fantasma: that doesnt help a lot===

From AGGRX: It’s been a few years since I’ve been here. A lots changed, I’ll say I don’t know what an emotional bond is between another person is anymore either so that I can relate to. That as a Veteran. The best defense I’m seeing now, is to connect as much to yourself as you can. Keep your friends, just don’t rely on them too much.

From fantasma: easier said than done you know

From fantasma: i know what an emotional bond is, thats why i want one

From AGGRX: Well what kind of emotional bond is it.

From fantasma: an emotional bond, someone who would care and love me as much as i do for them

From AGGRX: So you’re looking for something unconditional.

From AGGRX: That’s a tough call there.

From AGGRX: I’d say do as much as you can for yourself before you go investing in that fully. Speaking from someone whos been in them, and has been married.