I figured out that im Bi

I’m Bisexual. I figured this out a couple months ago , I haven’t told anybody IRL yet though. Finding this out about myself has made me a bit happier but I’m also anxious about it. :blush: :flushed:

image (picture source: Bisexual flag - Wikipedia)

6 Likes

Hey @Bryan,

So proud of you for reaching a better understanding of your identity! It can be such a difficult journey to get there but it’s also a true relief when we can name our experiences. I understand your anxiety though. It feels like it gets more real suddenly and it can be stressful to talk about it to some people. You’ll do it at your own pace, friend. And if you need a safety net during those times, this community is always a good place to rest and share what’s on your heart.

In any case, keep in mind that you are beautiful as you are. It’s such a powerful step to figure out that you’re bisexual. I’m wishing you all the best. <3

4 Likes

Congrats for figuring yourself out! I’m bisexual also!!

3 Likes

Congrats on figuring yourself out! Speaking from personal experiences, that can be such a hassle (recently figured i am aroace as well as non binary), so I am very happy you did!

4 Likes

Me too!

Feeling more happy but also nervous like that was the same as with me.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.