I Finally Got To Forgive My Abuser and Be Healed

God works in mysterious ways, three nights ago I thought I was going to die my blood pressure went up to 150 and I panicked I thought I was going to die and it was very scary for me because never has my blood pressure gone that high ever in my life. My mother panicked and she was there to nurse me back to health and she being a homeopath and a nutritionist she monitored my health and yesterday I went to the doctor and he gave me a full check up he did blood work, urine tests and AEG which monitors the heart. Luckily all my vitals were normal and my heart was normal and my blood pressure went down he told me I had a panic attack due to severe stress and it can mimic either a heart attack or a stroke Thank God I had neither but I believe God allowed it to happen to show me I needed to let go of the past and to forgive the woman that harmed me 3 + plus years ago and I humbly told God, Christ that I needed his forgiveness and his healing and I told him I forgave her and I finally let it go it took a lot for me to forgive her because of all the evil and harm she did to me but in reality I was hurting inside and it was killing me inside and it wasn’t healthy for me spiritually, emotionally and physically. After I made that humble confession the next day I was relaxed and my blood pressure went down and I was happy. I thank god and Jesus for showing me what I was doing wrong and where I was going to end up. Hatred is baggage and it can kill you physically and spiritually. I feel I was liberated and freed from this bondage I was in for 3 years and for another blessing my record finally got cleaned and expunged which was a breath of fresh air I wasn’t expecting it. God is good and he cares for all of us if we go to him and humble ourselves to him.

3 Likes

Bless You.:pray::love_you_gesture::hugs:
“Hatred is baggage and it can kill you physically and spiritually.”
That’s Spiritual Growth And Healing Right There.
That’s The Truth.

1 Like

That’s a wonderful testimony. God is always faithful; we just often ignore His help in favor of our own. We try to help ourselves and we’re usually surprised that we end up in death, but when we accept His help, He breathes life back into us.
Hatred is a heavy weight. I’m so glad you got to shed it off. :slight_smile:

Austin

1 Like

@ranma1983
It’s always a beautiful thing to forgive someone even if it’s hard. It takes a weight off your back and lets them know that they didn’t get to you. It also let you move on from your past like you were saying. I’m so happy for this news and I pray that you’ll use this newfound forgiveness to help others the same way that it helped you.

1 Like

You have no idea. I thank god for healing inside and letting go. I was in a very dark place in my life but when I accepted his help I got better. God also gives the tools of eating right and using the herbs of the ground to cure you. That’s what I’ve been doing. I’m doing a sugar detox and I quit eating sugar and all salt since three nights ago and I can feel the change the body has natural ways of healing itself. I’ve been drinking lots of water, juicing, eating lots of fruits and vegetables and lean meats like fish and Chicken. My doctor told me as long as I keep the stress down my body will recover.

Believe me I have. I am letting go of hatred and forgiving everyone left and right. I needed to.